|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious order does Novinha, Ender's wife, enter?
(a) Children of the Mind of Christ.
(b) Children of the Mind of God.
(c) Church of Latter Day Saints.
(d) Children of Yesterday's God.
2. Who goes with Young Val to visit the Hive Queen to seek more information about how to get Jane's aiua into Young Val?
3. When individual ansibles and entire networks go offline, how does Jane feel?
(b) As if she is being torn apart limb by limb.
(d) In pain, but finally satisfied.
4. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Warmaker?
5. Orbiting the planet of the Descoladores, which of the following characters is not one of the ones that Miro and Val decide to go home to get?
(a) Hive Queen.
6. Who is Valentine?
(a) Mrio's cousin.
(b) Jane's aunt.
(c) Ender's sister.
(d) Peter's mother.
7. How does Malu compare in appearance to other Samoans?
(a) He is much fatter and has no hair.
(b) He is a little whiter and more decoratively dressed.
(c) He is much taller.
(d) He looks nothing like the other Somoans.
8. How does Jane determine who has the power to influence Hikari?
(a) She calls him.
(b) She reads his mind.
(c) She does not determine who can influence Hikari.
(d) She intercepts an email.
9. In the "Nobody is Rational" chapter, where does Ender collapse?
(a) In the Filho's courtyard.
(b) On his way to Divine Wood.
(c) In his backyard.
(d) He doesn't collapse.
10. When Old Val slaps Plikt across the face, what does she say to her?
(a) Old Val says Plikt will never speak Ender's death.
(b) Old Val says Plikt is like a cannibal.
(c) Old Val says Plikt is an evil coward.
(d) Old Val says Plikt will die a painful death.
11. How old was Ender when he left Earth?
12. Whose name does Ender call out to when Plikt is by his bedside?
(b) Young Val.
13. What is the relationship of Quim to Novinha?
(a) He is her friend.
(b) He is her son.
(c) He is her husband.
(d) He is her father.
14. Why is combining the memories of Jane and Young Val possibly dangerous?
(a) It could cause insanity.
(b) It could cause friends to fail to recognize them.
(c) It could cause Val to lose a sense of herself.
(d) It could cause Jane to lose a sense of herself.
15. Jane relays the meeting between Peter, Wang-mu, Grace, and Malu to whom?
(b) Old Val.
(c) Young Val.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who controls the flight of the spaceship in Chapter 1?
2. Who says she is "sick of letting people go"?
3. What does the ship Peter and Wang-mu use to fly to Divine Wood look like?
4. Why does Jane send Miro and Young Val to different planets?
5. Where is Ender at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)