|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Novinha do immediately after Ender collapses in "Nobody is Rational"?
(a) She leaves him.
(b) She calls for help.
(c) She gives him CPR.
(d) She runs to get him water.
2. Who instructs Wang-mu and Peter that Malu can influence Hikari?
3. What is causing Young Val to fade away?
(a) She is losing Ender's attention.
(b) She is becoming ill from descolada.
(c) She is only an illusion.
(d) She has always been weak.
4. What is the name of the island on Pacifica where Peter and Wang-mu try to contact Malu?
5. In the "Nobody is Rational" chapter, where does Ender collapse?
(a) On his way to Divine Wood.
(b) He doesn't collapse.
(c) In his backyard.
(d) In the Filho's courtyard.
6. How does Old Val propose that Novinha save Jane?
(a) By giving her own body to Jane.
(b) By keeping Ender alive.
(c) By persuading Young Val to give up her body.
(d) By giving Ender permission to die.
7. How are Miro and Young Val's work styles different when they are on the quest that Jane sends them?
(a) Young Val tires faster than Miro.
(b) Miro tires faster than Young Val.
(c) Young Val does twice as much work as Miro.
(d) Miro does twice as much work as Young Val.
8. What religious movement is thriving on Pacifica?
(a) Ua Lava.
(b) Bee Communion.
(c) Order of the Children of the Mind.
9. Who is Pipo?
(a) The colony's original xenobiologist.
(b) An elder of a religious order.
(c) A hobo on the planet Path.
(d) The first ever philosopher.
10. Who does Novinha blame for Ender's collapse in "Nobody is Rational"?
11. What does Ua Lava mean?
(a) Of the aliens.
(b) For the people.
12. Who is Rooter?
(a) Jane's sister.
(b) Human's mother.
(c) Young Val's aunt.
(d) The Hive Queen's daughter.
13. How many planets are Miro and Young Val able to visit on the quest that Jane sends them?
(c) Twenty four.
14. What does the ship Peter and Wang-mu use to fly to Divine Wood look like?
(a) An aluminum can.
(b) A rocket.
(c) A large box.
(d) An airplane.
15. When does Grace join Peter and Wang-mu during their first meal at Grace's house?
(a) When the first dish is served.
(b) When the final dish is served.
(c) Before dinner is served.
(d) After they have finished eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro respond to Jane's looming destruction after the shutdown of the ansible networks begins?
2. Why does Young Val oppose putting Jane's aiua into her body?
3. What happens at the end of the "You Don't Believe in God" chapter when Ender and Novinha reunite in the garden?
4. What is the name of Ender's debilitated stepson?
5. How does the Hive Queen suggest that she and Human help Ender?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)