|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Peter called into being?
(a) During the last xenocide.
(b) During his parents' honeymoon.
(c) During Ender's first trip to Outspace.
(d) During the creation of Divine Wood.
2. During Ender and Novinha's conversation in the garden, Novinha says that she loves and misses Ender ____ than she ever did Libo.
3. What is the profession of Aimaina Hikari?
(c) Gnomic philosopher.
(d) Analytical philospher.
4. What does Jane claim that hearing of Young Val's impending death has caused Miro to realize?
(a) He is also mortal.
(b) He has lost connection with reality.
(c) He loves Young Val.
(d) He has very little time to complete his task.
5. Why does Malu suggest Val might be a better host than Peter for Jane?
(a) She is strong enough to handle Jane's temper.
(b) She is more gentle and altruistic.
(c) She is more powerful.
(d) She is a female.
6. Why does Hikari pour his own servant tea?
(a) It is the usual custom.
(b) Because his servant has no arms.
(c) His servant is not allowed to touch the tea pot.
(d) To demonstrate humility.
7. Which of the following characters does not help Human and the Hive Queen create the largest philotic web ever?
(c) Other Queens.
(d) Other Kings.
8. Who does Novinha say "spins a pretty story"?
(b) Old Val.
9. How old was Ender when he left Earth?
10. Grace is a philosopher that writes under the name Grace _____.
11. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Warmaker?
12. Why does Young Val oppose putting Jane's aiua into her body?
(a) Young Val doesn't think she is dying.
(b) Young Val wants Jane dead.
(c) Young Val thinks it will allow Jane to have too much power.
(d) Young Val feels it will cut her off from her deepest self.
13. How many planets are Miro and Young Val able to visit on the quest that Jane sends them?
(c) Twenty four.
14. How does the novel Children of the Mind begin?
(a) Ender programs Peter.
(b) Wang-mu leaves Path.
(c) Peter arrives on Path.
(d) Ender sends Peter to Path.
15. After Miro finds out that Jane's real mission for them was not finding habitable planets, what does he guess the real mission is?
(a) Finding descolada's planet of origin.
(b) Finding a new home for the pequeninos.
(c) Finding the Hive Queen.
(d) Finding a body for Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ender's debilitated stepson?
2. Who is Rooter?
3. In what language does Malu address Peter and Wang-mu during their first meeting?
4. What religious order does Novinha, Ender's wife, enter?
5. When does Grace join Peter and Wang-mu during their first meal at Grace's house?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)