1. How does the novel Children of the Mind begin?
Wang-mu leaves Path.
2. What does the ship Peter and Wang-mu use to fly to Divine Wood look like?
A large box.
3. When was Peter called into being?
During Ender's first trip to Outspace.
4. How old was Ender when he left Earth?
5. Why is Wang-mu aghast when Peter tells her she may step off the ship?
Because she believes they are still in space.
6. Who controls the flight of the spaceship in Chapter 1?
7. What is Outspace?
Literally out of space.
This section contains 5,643 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)