|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'The Road Goes On Without Him Now'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the island on Pacifica where Peter and Wang-mu try to contact Malu?
2. When was Peter called into being?
(a) During his parents' honeymoon.
(b) During the last xenocide.
(c) During the creation of Divine Wood.
(d) During Ender's first trip to Outspace.
3. Which of the following is a condition to full entry into the religious order that Novinha has joined?
4. When Peter regains consciousness after Ender is transferred into his body, what does he do?
(a) Touches Wang-mu's face.
(b) Starts laughing uncontrollably.
(c) Peter no longer exists.
(d) Begins sobbing.
5. Why is Wang-mu aghast when Peter tells her she may step off the ship?
(a) Because he is being rude.
(b) Because men cannot tell women what to do.
(c) Because she is not allowed off the ship.
(d) Because she believes they are still in space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Plikt say has a gift to "free us from the illusion that any one explanation will ever contain the final answer for all time"?
2. What happens to Young Val when Jane takes over her body?
3. Jane notes that it is easier for her to transport Wang-mu when she moves her and Peter back to Lusitania. Why?
4. Why are the networks among the Hive Queens familiar to Jane?
5. Why does Jane regret using force on Quara after shoving her?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)