|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Am I Betraying Ender?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task has Peter been assigned that makes his work more interesting to Ender?
(a) Stopping the destruction of Lusitania.
(b) Saving the life of Jane.
(c) Reviving Ender into a new body.
(d) Finding a new planet on which to live.
2. Who says "Life is a suicide mission"?
3. Grace is a philosopher that writes under the name Grace _____.
4. What does Plikt say is the most important thing to remember about Ender, above all else?
(a) His role as Speaker for the Dead.
(b) His greatness as a follower.
(c) His strength and stubborness.
(d) His justice and mercy.
5. While Human and the Hive Queen discuss how to effect Jane's transfer, what news does the Hive Queen receive about Ender?
(a) Human tells her Ender is dead.
(b) Human tells her Ender is in poor shape and unconscious.
(c) Human tells her that Ender's recovery is slow but steady.
(d) Human tells her that Ender is recovering well.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Pacifica, Malu announces the god is come and _________ shouts at Jane to get out of Peter.
2. What is causing Young Val to fade away?
3. Why does Young Val oppose putting Jane's aiua into her body?
4. Why does Jane's dying become more bearable with time?
5. When Peter opens his eyes on the beach, what does he tell everyone he dreamed about?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)