|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'There are Too Many of Us'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Miro and Young Val's work styles different when they are on the quest that Jane sends them?
(a) Miro tires faster than Young Val.
(b) Young Val does twice as much work as Miro.
(c) Young Val tires faster than Miro.
(d) Miro does twice as much work as Young Val.
2. When Miro goes to speak to Ender at the end of the chapter, "There are Too Many of Us," what does he ask Ender to do?
(a) Talk to Jane or rejoin the real world.
(b) Kill himself so that Peter can live.
(c) Rejoin the real world and admit his mortality.
(d) Talk to Young Val.
3. What is the relationship of Quim to Novinha?
(a) He is her friend.
(b) He is her husband.
(c) He is her son.
(d) He is her father.
4. Who controls the flight of the spaceship in Chapter 1?
5. When Miro and Young Val return to Lusitania one day and are greeted by his brothers, sisters, and Old Val, what do they tell them about Ender?
(a) Ender is divorcing his wife.
(b) Ender is weaker than ever.
(c) Ender is dying.
(d) Ender has retreated into the Filhos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane claim that hearing of Young Val's impending death has caused Miro to realize?
2. Why is Wang-mu aghast when Peter tells her she may step off the ship?
3. How many planets are Miro and Young Val able to visit on the quest that Jane sends them?
4. Why does Jane send Miro and Young Val to different planets?
5. What religious order does Novinha, Ender's wife, enter?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)