|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'There are Too Many of Us'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jane send Miro and Young Val to different planets?
(a) To see if they have friendly people.
(b) To see if they have meat sources.
(c) To see if they are conquerable.
(d) To see if they are habitable.
2. What does Wang-mu catch in her hands upon her and Peter's arrival on Divine Wind?
(a) A rat.
(b) A ball.
(c) A bee.
(d) A virus.
3. Who is Pipo?
(a) The colony's original xenobiologist.
(b) The first ever philosopher.
(c) An elder of a religious order.
(d) A hobo on the planet Path.
4. When Miro and Young Val return to Lusitania one day and are greeted by his brothers, sisters, and Old Val, what do they tell them about Ender?
(a) Ender is dying.
(b) Ender has retreated into the Filhos.
(c) Ender is divorcing his wife.
(d) Ender is weaker than ever.
5. What is Libo's relationship to Novinha?
(a) Her former husband.
(b) Her father's friend.
(c) The father of her children.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ender at the beginning of the novel?
2. In Chapter 1, who insists that Peter better "be nice" to her?
3. What causes an awkward moment when Miro speaks with Ender at the end of the chapter, "There are Too Many of Us"?
4. How does Miro maintain contact with Jane during his travels?
5. What was the original catalyst for Ender and Novinha's separation?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)