|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'There are Too Many of Us'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes an awkward moment when Miro speaks with Ender at the end of the chapter, "There are Too Many of Us"?
(a) Ender says that Miro has secret passions for his sister.
(b) Ender says that he has never liked Miro and asks him to leave.
(c) Ender says Miro is attracted to Young Val, who is like Ender in a wig.
(d) Ender says Miro's own confidence will be his downfall.
2. How many planets are Miro and Young Val able to visit on the quest that Jane sends them?
(c) Twenty four.
3. Who controls the flight of the spaceship in Chapter 1?
4. What is causing Young Val to fade away?
(a) She is only an illusion.
(b) She is losing Ender's attention.
(c) She has always been weak.
(d) She is becoming ill from descolada.
5. What does the ship Peter and Wang-mu use to fly to Divine Wood look like?
(a) An aluminum can.
(b) A large box.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A rocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious order does Novinha, Ender's wife, enter?
2. Where is Ender at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Wang-mu catch in her hands upon her and Peter's arrival on Divine Wind?
4. What is the name of Ender's debilitated stepson?
5. When Ender tries to reconcile with his wife on Lusitania, what excuse does she give for not being able to see him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)