'I'm Not Myself'
1. How does the novel Children of the Mind begin?
(a) Ender sends Peter to Path.
(b) Ender programs Peter.
(c) Peter arrives on Path.
(d) Wang-mu leaves Path.
2. What does the ship Peter and Wang-mu use to fly to Divine Wood look like?
(a) A rocket.
(b) An aluminum can.
(c) A large box.
(d) An airplane.
3. When was Peter called into being?
(a) During the creation of Divine Wood.
(b) During Ender's first trip to Outspace.
(c) During his parents' honeymoon.
(d) During the last xenocide.
4. How old was Ender when he left Earth?
5. Why is Wang-mu aghast when Peter tells her she may step off the ship?
(a) Because men cannot tell women what to do.
(b) Because she believes they are still in space.
(c) Because he is being rude.
(d) Because she is not allowed off the ship.
6. Who controls the flight of the spaceship in Chapter 1?
7. What is Outspace?
(a) Literally out of space.
(b) A theory of the universe.
(c) A planet.
(d) A country.
This section contains 5,643 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)