'I'm Not Myself'
1. How does the novel Children of the Mind begin?
(a) Peter arrives on Path.
(b) Ender programs Peter.
(c) Wang-mu leaves Path.
(d) Ender sends Peter to Path.
2. What does the ship Peter and Wang-mu use to fly to Divine Wood look like?
(a) A rocket.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A large box.
(d) An aluminum can.
3. When was Peter called into being?
(a) During the creation of Divine Wood.
(b) During his parents' honeymoon.
(c) During the last xenocide.
(d) During Ender's first trip to Outspace.
4. How old was Ender when he left Earth?
5. Why is Wang-mu aghast when Peter tells her she may step off the ship?
(a) Because men cannot tell women what to do.
(b) Because she believes they are still in space.
(c) Because he is being rude.
(d) Because she is not allowed off the ship.
6. Who controls the flight of the spaceship in Chapter 1?
7. What is Outspace?
(a) Literally out of space.
(b) A theory of the universe.
(c) A country.
(d) A planet.
This section contains 5,643 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)