Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
'I'm Not Myself' Abstract
* Si-Wang-mu leaves the planet Path with Peter to join him on his mission to stop the Lusitania fleet from destroying Lusitania.
* Miro and Valentine scout for new habitable planets.
* Jane moves colonists off Path.
* Peter was accidentally created out of the negative aspects of Ender's own character.
* Peter's memories are not those...
This section contains 5,076 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)