* Si-Wang-mu leaves the planet Path with Peter to join him on his mission to stop the Lusitania fleet from destroying Lusitania.
* Miro and Valentine scout for new habitable planets.
* Jane moves colonists off Path.
* Peter was accidentally created out of the negative aspects of Ender's own character.
* Peter's memories are not those of the ancient Hegemon, Peter Wiggin, but are those that at a sub-conscious level Ender felt he should have.
* Peter is frustrated by the negative aspects that drive his character.
* Peter quarrels with Wang-mu and tells her to leave the ship and she thinks they are still in space.
* Peter says they are already on the planet of Divine Wind, and they talk about how the ship works.
* Jane is able to move the ship into Outspace and then back to the ship's destination by holding in her mind a perfect picture of...
This section contains 4,829 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)