Quiz: Chapter Four:
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is another term which referred to the dust storms during the Dust Bowl?
a) Terror Blizzards.
b) Black Storms.
c) Red Storms.
d) Black Blizzards.
2. Californians claimed that the Okies were taking what from them during their influx?
3. People in California during the Dust Bowl period made the observation that there were more Okies than there were what?
b) White people.
4. What man gave hope to the suffering Okie children in the end of Chapter Four?
a) Andrew McCarthy.
b) Leo Hart.
c) Harry Truman.
d) Ronald Reagan.
5. By 1940, how many people had moved out of the...
This section contains 316 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)