Quiz: Chapter One: Mean Clouds
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To survive the Dust Bowl, many farmers relied on a diet of what and biscuits?
2. How many families a week were losing their farms to the banks in the Panhandle in 1932?
3. What often raced before the dust storms, warning the Okies they were on their way?
a) Coyotes and rabbits.
c) Rabbits and birds.
d) Birds and horses.
4. What half of Colorado was a part of the Dust Bowl?
5. The great winds of the Dust Bowl began in what year?
This section contains 297 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)