Quiz: Chapter Six: Weedpatch School to Chapter Seven: Something to Watch
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the principal of the Weedpatch School?
a) Joseph Bancroft.
b) Pete Bancroft.
c) Leo Hart.
d) Edna Hart.
2. Mr. Hart leased the land next to the Weedpatch Camp for how much money?
3. What were the federal buildings renovated into for the Weedpatch School?
4. How much money did the Weedpatch School gain from community taxes?
5. Who was the manager of the Weedpatch Camp?
a) James Dickins.
b) William Anderson.
c) Andrew Granade.
d) Dewey Russell.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 325 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)