|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the Divine Intelligence in chemistry?
2. What is driving Isaac crazy on Rakhat in 2061?
(a) The camp noises.
(b) The sound of the Runa learning to fight with swords.
(c) The sound of the drums bringing news.
(d) The sound of warfare.
3. What does Supaari observe which motivates him on a new mission?
(a) The courtship of two elader.
(b) Some ant like creatures.
4. Who does Suukmel name as kin?
(a) Sofia and Suukmel.
(b) Rukuei and Laaks.
(c) Laaks and Joseba.
(d) Sofia and Laaks.
5. What does Isaac's music represent?
(a) The possibility there is a God.
(b) The dominant DNA strand is human.
(c) The harmonization of the three species' DNA sequences.
(d) Jana'ata's DNA is longer than the Runas'.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Emilio refuse to credit Hlavin?
2. Who is going to go back to Earth with Emilio?
3. What do the priests tell Emilio when they waken him?
4. What do Sofia's guides find when they arrive at the landing site?
5. Who is Puska?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Isaac doing by the time Sofia is taking him to the lander and what does she think about him on a ship?
2. What is driving Isaac crazy in the Runa camp and what does he do about it?
3. What kind of music does Bruno pick up in 2070-73, why does Emilio agree to listen to it and what does he say about it?
4. What does John believe about atheists, where did he learn this and what does he pray about Emilio and Rakhat?
5. Why do the priests wake Emilio and what are the results of what they know?
6. Why do Isaac and Ha'anala stay in a Jana'ata camp? What message does Ha'anala send Sofia?
7. Describe the fight between Supaari and Hlavin.
8. Why is Ha'anala angry at Isaac concerning his mother?
9. What does Rakhat look like when the men first step off the Bruno and what happens to Carlo immediately?
10. What does Emilio do to avoid nightmares and what does he do when he sees himself dead?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)