|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gina abide by concerning Emilio?
(a) His canceling the usual Friday visits.
(b) His refusal to speak in the Pakhat languages.
(c) His repeated attempts at moving to England.
(d) His disagreeing openly with the Pope.
2. At whom does Emilio throw a knife?
3. Upon whom does Supaari blame his problems?
(a) The gods.
4. What does Supaari notice when a Runa midwife shows him his daughter?
(a) She has no deformity.
(b) She is the wrong color to be his daughter.
(c) She is dead.
(d) He is not allowed to see his daughter.
5. What does Hlavin claim?
(a) That Supaari has murdered his entire family.
(b) That Supaari kidnaps someone else's baby.
(c) That he is the greatest poet on the planet.
(d) That the Runa desire his family's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sofia do with her observations on the Runa people?
2. What does Emilio want to know from Gina about Sofia?
3. Who is Celestina?
4. What does Edward Behr tell Sandoz?
5. What does Emilio refuse to do for Danny?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)