|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is Supaari fleeing?
(a) He does not know.
(d) Off planet.
2. What does Hlavin claim?
(a) That Supaari kidnaps someone else's baby.
(b) That he is the greatest poet on the planet.
(c) That the Runa desire his family's death.
(d) That Supaari has murdered his entire family.
3. What do the Runa decide to do to Supaari?
(a) Enslave him.
(b) Make him a dependent.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Send him to Trucha Sai.
4. How does Supaari break tradition?
(a) He speaks to the Runa in their own language.
(b) He names his own daughter.
(c) He chants to his daughter.
(d) He eats at the same table as Sofia.
5. What does Behr advise Vincenzo Giuliani?
(a) To go slowly with Sandoz.
(b) Behr wouldn't dream of advising Giuliani.
(c) To allow Sandoz to forsake his vows without ex-communication.
(d) to send Sandoz to a peaceful assignement where he does not have to do much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Guiliani take Emilio in Chapter 1?
2. Who believes that returning to Rakhat will be good for Sandoz?
3. Who does Giuliani believe treats Sandoz unfairly?
4. What does Emilio explain to Celestina?
5. Who is John Candotti?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)