|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nico bring Emilio to ask forgiveness?
(a) A Genoa salami.
(b) A rare bottle of vintage wine.
(c) A piece of the cross from Christ's crucifixion.
(d) An old book written by Nietzsche.
2. How long does it take Emilio to withdraw from Quell?
(a) 48 days.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
3. Who is Gelasious III?
(a) The prelate of Western Europe.
(b) The Archbishop of Canterbury.
(c) The first modern African Pope.
(d) The research assistant promised Sandoz.
4. What forces Emilio to eat and exercise properly?
(a) Danny's words.
(b) A letter from his brother.
(c) A phone call from the Pope.
(d) A phone call from a grade school chum.
5. What does Emilio insist upon doing with Gina right away?
(a) Legally adopting Celestina.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Trying to have a child.
(d) Leaving for an undisclosed location.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emilio Sandoz wishing for as he paces nightly?
2. When does the ship bearing Emilio for his second trip to Rukhat land?
3. What is the evening prayer chant which Isaac says every night?
4. Why are the Jesuits killed on Rakhat?
5. What selections does Isaac play?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)