|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Farad'n want to restore House Corrino to?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Lion Throne.
(c) House Atreides Throne.
(d) Arakis' Regency.
2. What age-old hypnotic process does Ghanima use to convince herself Leto is dead?
(a) Deep meditation.
(b) Deep compulsion.
(c) Litany against Fear.
(d) Spice trance.
3. What does the rock cropping that is Jacurutu resemble?
(a) An infant worm.
(b) An immense castle.
(c) An immense worm.
(d) A throne.
4. Who does Ghanima find wearing the controller that controlled the Laza tigers that attacked her and Leto?
5. Who reports that Jessica is training Farad'n to Alia?
(c) Duncan Idaho.
6. What is the first lesson Lady Jessica teaches Farad'n?
(a) The Litany of Fear.
(c) The deep compulsion exercise.
(d) The Bene Gesserit belief of humanity.
7. Why does Farad'n burst into Jessica's bedchamber?
(a) None of these.
(b) To report his hands have changed.
(c) He is abandoning his training.
(d) He tries to seduce her.
8. What does Leto find and allow to cover him in the sand?
(b) None of these.
9. How long did it take Farad'n to learn prana-binder?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
10. Where is Leto heading after the attack?
(a) Tabr Seitch.
(d) Alia's Temple.
11. Who attempts to anger sandworms so they will kill Leto and Paul?
12. Where is House Corrino located?
(d) Salusa Secundus.
13. How does Leto escape Jacurutu?
(a) He puts Galleck to sleep with hypnosis.
(b) He knocks Sabiha unconscious.
(c) He waits until Galleck is sleeping and sneaks away.
(d) He puts Sabiha to sleep with hypnosis.
14. Who does battle during one of Leto's forced spice trips?
(a) Muad'Dib and Baron Harkonnen.
(b) Stilgar and Galleck.
(c) Alia and Ghanima.
(d) Duke Leto I and Baron Harkonnen.
15. Who could unite the warring houses?
(d) Lady Jessica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Farad'n ceased to be by becoming Bene Gesserit?
2. Who does Leto envision sharing his future with?
3. What does Alia use to compose herself after receiving a lot of bad news?
4. What does Leto use to kill both Laza tigers that attack him and Ghanima?
5. Where does Leto arrive with Muriz?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)