|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Namri refer to Alia?
(a) As the "Womb of Heaven".
(b) As his mother and sister.
(c) As an "Angel from Heaven."
(d) As an angel to this lost world.
2. What does Tyeknik call Princess Wensicia?
(a) Almighty Princess.
(c) Mother Superior.
(d) Queen Mother.
3. What is Lady Jessica frequently referred to as?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The sister.
(d) The witch.
4. Who is truly behind Leto's capture?
5. Who does Irulan fear is out to destroy her family?
(a) The Preacher.
6. What does Leto recall as he waits for night outside Jacurutu?
(a) Chaucer's route from London to Canterbury.
(b) Lewis and Clark's adventure West.
(c) Muad'Dib's mystic journey into the desert.
(d) His father's epic battle with Baron Harkonnen.
7. What does Halleck learn from Namri?
(a) Jessica is a prisoner on Salusa with House Corrino.
(b) Jessica has asked them to kill Leto.
(c) Alia is a prisoner on Salusa with House Corrino.
(d) Jessica is coming to see Leto herself.
8. Who reports that Jessica is training Farad'n to Alia?
(b) Duncan Idaho.
9. What words can restore Ghanima's memory?
(a) Leto Atreides, son of Muad'Dib.
(b) Secher Nbia - Golden Light.
(c) Secher Nbia - Golden Path.
(d) Savior Paul Muad'Dib.
10. Who does Ghanima blame and want retribution for Leto's death?
(a) Lady Jessica.
(c) Gurney Halleck.
11. Where does Leto head after escaping Jacurutu?
(a) South to Tabr.
(b) West to Alia's Temple.
(c) South to Tanzerouft.
(d) North into the desert.
12. Who does battle during one of Leto's forced spice trips?
(a) Muad'Dib and Baron Harkonnen.
(b) Duke Leto I and Baron Harkonnen.
(c) Stilgar and Galleck.
(d) Alia and Ghanima.
13. Who does Leto envision sharing his future with?
14. Who attempts to anger sandworms so they will kill Leto and Paul?
15. What does Leto call his visions of the future?
(a) Pieces of the future.
(b) Threads of the future.
(c) Visions of himself.
(d) Threads of himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alia use to compose herself after receiving a lot of bad news?
2. What does Leto call an "unending adventure"?
3. Who does Leto sense is behind his capture?
4. What will Ghanima do if she is betrothed to Farad'n?
5. Where is Leto heading after the attack?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)