|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halleck learn from Namri?
(a) Jessica is a prisoner on Salusa with House Corrino.
(b) Jessica is coming to see Leto herself.
(c) Jessica has asked them to kill Leto.
(d) Alia is a prisoner on Salusa with House Corrino.
2. Who does Leto discover is doing Lady Jessica's bidding by capturing him?
(c) Gurney Halleck.
3. Who is truly behind Leto's capture?
4. What day does The Preacher return to Alia's Temple?
(b) None of these.
5. What age-old hypnotic process does Ghanima use to convince herself Leto is dead?
(a) Spice trance.
(b) Deep compulsion.
(c) Litany against Fear.
(d) Deep meditation.
6. What does the rock cropping that is Jacurutu resemble?
(a) A throne.
(b) An immense castle.
(c) An immense worm.
(d) An infant worm.
7. What does Leto tell the inner lives when they fall into silent, orderly ranks?
(a) He is their spirit and only remaining home.
(b) They will never be welcome within him.
(c) They must be silent or be cast out.
(d) They are under his control. He is not under theirs.
8. Where are The Preacher and Tariq headed?
9. What is Leto trapped by as he approaches Jacurutu?
(c) Worm traps.
10. Which view of light (Eos) does Leto say he prefers?
(a) Lisanu L'haqq - the Light of Truth.
(b) Maiki L'happ - the Light of Truth.
(c) Lisanu L'haqq - the Light of Life.
(d) Maiki L'happ - the Light of Life.
11. Who does Leto find at Shuloch?
(c) All of these.
12. What is used to enrage the sandworms into attacking?
(a) Ozone from a pseudosheild.
(c) Spice fumes.
(d) A worm thumper.
13. What does Idaho do once in an aircraft for Tabr?
(a) None of these.
(b) He curses Alia.
(c) He screams.
(d) He sobs.
14. What does Tanserouft mean?
(a) Land of Spice.
(b) Land of Thieves.
(c) Sacred Lands.
(d) Land of Terror.
15. How will House Corrino defeat House Atreides?
(a) Through secret attacks and abductions.
(b) Through open war.
(c) By introducing traitors into their society.
(d) By introducing stress into their society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leto escape Jacurutu?
2. What does Leto tell Paul that brings him to tears?
3. Who does Idaho offer Jessica to?
4. Where does Leto arrive with Muriz?
5. What does Lady Jessica wear when coming to teach Farad'n for the first time?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)