|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Jessica send Stilgar regarding Alia?
(a) She must be banished from her Regency.
(b) She has attempted to assassinate Jessica.
(c) She must stand trial for her possession.
(d) She is part of the assassination attempt on Ghanima and Leto.
2. What awaits Leto and Ghanima as they begin their journey toward the Golden Path?
(a) The dangers of spice trances.
(b) The risk of being hunted and caught by non-believers.
(c) The Trial of Possession.
(d) The Trial of Lives Past.
3. Whose plan is it to separate Ghanima and Leto?
(a) Gurney Halleck.
(b) Princess Wensicia.
(d) Lady Jessica.
4. Who's mental abilities does Alia use to deduce who may be conspiring against her?
(a) Duncan Idaho.
(c) Gurney Halleck.
(d) Lady Jessica.
5. What relationship does Alia have with Ghanima and Leto?
(a) She is their caretaker.
(b) She is their half-sister.
(c) She is a childhood friend.
(d) She is their aunt.
6. What does Jessica have with her during her conversation with Leto that she can use to harm him?
(a) A guard.
(b) The gom jabbar.
(c) A knife.
7. What planet could spice production be duplicated?
(c) Salusta Secundus.
8. Where do Leto and Ghanima go to await the attack they know is coming?
(a) The desert.
(b) The Attendant.
(c) The Clearing.
(d) The Circle.
9. The substance "spice" is also known as:
(d) Dark knowledge.
10. Alia sees Jessica as a greater threat than who?
(a) The Preacher.
(b) House Harkonnen.
(c) The Bene Gesserit.
(d) House Corrino.
11. What rock outcrop do the twins Ghanima and Leto visit frequently even though they aren't supposed to?
(a) The Attendant.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Circle.
(d) The Hiding.
12. Who is called "Abomination"?
13. Who is able to view memories of the inner lives?
(b) The Bene Gesserit.
(c) The Preacher.
(d) The Fremen.
14. Why does Lady Jessica feel compelled to report Alia to the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood?
(a) Because she wishes harm on Ghanima and Leto.
(b) Because she is planning Jessica's abduction.
(c) Because she has aligned herself with House Corrino.
(d) Because she is Abomination.
15. Who are the Bene Gesserit?
(a) A group of rebels.
(b) A religious sisterhood.
(c) A collection of priests.
(d) A group of students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Kwisatz Haderach"?
2. Who does Alia align herself with from within her inner lives?
3. What does Leto say is the reason for Alia not aging?
4. Who encourages Alia by reassuring her of her plan to have Lady Jessica abducted?
5. Who tests Lady Jessica for her loyalty before sending her to Arakis?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)