1. What does "Naib" mean?
2. Who is Muad'Dib?
3. Who are the Bene Gesserit?
A religious sisterhood.
4. Who is Alia's maternal grandfather?
Baron Vladimir Harkonin.
5. What rock outcrop do the twins Ghanima and Leto visit frequently even though they aren't supposed to?
6. What planet are the twins Ghanima and Leto on in the beginning of the book?
7. What produces spice?
8. Who is plotting to have Ghanima and Leto killed?
9. What is the plot to kill Ghanima and Leto?
They are to be killed with Laza tigers.
This section contains 3,865 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)