|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why is Professor Sullivan sad in Chapter 13?
2. What has happened to the countries of Earth?
3. What does Thanthalteresco call George Greggson's oldest son?
4. What do the children do three years later when their minds are more closely connected?
5. What do the aliens do with the children in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain George Greggson's observations and feelings at the beginning of Chapter 21.
2. Why are newspapers virtually obsolete in 2050?
This section contains 946 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)