|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karellen, what will humans develop?
(a) A form of energy the higher power can feed from.
(c) The ability to travel at warp speed.
(d) Telepathic abilities.
2. What does Vindarten do with Jan Rodricks?
(a) Plants his own thoughts in Jan Rodricks' mind.
(b) Tours the planet with him.
(c) Explains the invaders' true purpose for visiting Earth.
(d) Shows Jan Rodricks the future.
3. What is causing grief to people all over the world?
(a) The loss of their children.
(b) The loss of their minds.
(c) The loss of their planet.
(d) The loss of their freedom.
4. The invaders were sent to Earth by:
(a) The Galactic Empire.
(b) A higher power.
(c) The United Federation of Planets.
(d) The Force.
5. What bothers George Greggson about Jan Rodricks?
(a) That he will not return to Earth.
(b) That he will have information about the invaders that no one else has.
(c) That he will most likely die in space.
(d) That he will not age as much as those on Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the invaders' home planet?
2. What does Thanthalteresco call George Greggson's oldest son?
3. What does Jeffrey Greggson dream about after his family has relocated to its new home?
4. Which invader does George Greggson meet with?
5. Where does Karellen send one of his fellow invaders?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)