|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers George Greggson about Jan Rodricks?
(a) That he will most likely die in space.
(b) That he will not return to Earth.
(c) That he will have information about the invaders that no one else has.
(d) That he will not age as much as those on Earth.
2. What island do George Greggson and Jean Morrel visit?
(a) New Agribah.
(b) New Athens.
(c) New Amsterdam.
(d) New Albany.
3. What is it that Jeffrey Greggson no longer needs as he seems to be changing into another life form?
(d) Human interaction.
4. How does Karellen reveal that Jan Rodricks was a stowaway on the alien ship?
(a) In a conversation with Professor Sullivan.
(b) Through thought transference.
(c) At a press conference.
(d) On a worldwide broadcast.
5. What is causing grief to people all over the world?
(a) The loss of their freedom.
(b) The loss of their planet.
(c) The loss of their children.
(d) The loss of their minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Overmind?
2. What happens to the Earth?
3. Who is the founder of the community on the island compared to?
4. Where does Karellen send one of his fellow invaders?
5. What is unique about the island George Greggson and Jean Morrel visit?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)