|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of George Greggson's oldest son's dog?
2. Which invader does George Greggson meet with?
3. What does Rashaverak suggest that George Greggson and Jean Morrel do as their children begin to change in mental and physical abilities?
(a) Hide their children from the crisis that is to come.
(b) Ask the children to teach their parents the same abilities.
(c) Spend as much time with their children as possible.
(d) Move their family to an island of the invaders' choosing.
4. What does the device Karellen employs in the pressroom do?
(a) It discerns the thoughts of all those attending the press conference.
(b) It gives those attending the press conference the ability to see the future.
(c) It turns the pressroom into a makeshift planetarium
(d) It causes those attending the press conference to accept everything they hear from Karellen.
5. Who is Charles Yan Sen?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A theologian.
(d) A poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the aliens do with Jan Rodricks?
2. What is unique about Karellen's planet?
3. What island do George Greggson and Jean Morrel visit?
4. What is Jennifer Greggson able to do as she begins to show evidences of change in Chapter 18?
5. What alarms Jan Rodricks when he returns to Earth?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)