|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charles Yan Sen?
(a) A philosopher.
(b) A theologian.
(c) A poet.
(d) A psychiatrist.
2. What does Jan Rodricks see has happened to the children of Earth?
(a) They have been scattered to all the continents of Earth.
(b) They have all been located together on one continent.
(c) They all look identical.
(d) They have taken on the appearance of the invaders.
3. What does Jeffrey Greggson dream about after his family has relocated to its new home?
(a) His parents.
(c) Other planets and solar systems.
(d) The invaders.
4. Children all over the world under the age of _____ are experiencing a transformation.
5. What are the children involved in that lasts almost a year?
(b) The rebuilding of society in the invaders' image.
(c) Discovering the invaders' plans for them.
(d) Some sort of ritual dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karellen state was the reason for his occupation of Earth?
2. What does Jennifer Greggson spend all her time doing?
3. What is the Overmind?
4. What is causing grief to people all over the world?
5. What is the name of the inactive volcano on the island?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)