|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Karellen send one of his fellow invaders?
(a) To Ephesus.
(b) To Corinth.
(c) To Athens.
(d) To Mars Hill.
2. Why do the invaders need to watch George Greggson's and Jean Morrel's children?
(a) Because they are becoming dangerous to their parents.
(b) Because they are becoming dangerous to the invaders.
(c) Because they are a danger to each other.
(d) Because they are taking on inhuman characteristics.
3. What is the Overmind?
(a) The collective group mind of the invaders.
(b) Karellen's true identity.
(c) The part of a human's brain that controls the will.
(d) The higher power.
4. What does Karellen predict about Earth during his press conference in Chapter 14?
(a) The perfect world he helped create will soon be obsolete.
(b) Humans will leave Earth permanantly.
(c) Humans will colonize other planets.
(d) Humans will ultimately destroy themselves.
5. Who is Thanthalteresco?
(a) The peacekeeper.
(b) The professor.
(c) The enforcer.
(d) The inspector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rashaverak tell George Greggson and Jean Morrel about their children?
2. What comes as a warning prior to the tsunami?
3. The invaders were sent to Earth by:
4. What do the aliens do with Jan Rodricks?
5. What does Karellen state was the reason for his occupation of Earth?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)