|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George Greggson and Jean Morrel see Jeffrey Greggson doing as the invaders take action with the children in Chapter 21?
(a) Carrying his sister.
(b) Being carried by Karellen.
(c) Boarding the ship.
(d) Escaping from the aliens.
2. Why is Professor Sullivan sad in Chapter 13?
(a) He knows he will never see Jan Rodricks again.
(b) He believes that he should be stowing away on the alien ship.
(c) He realizes he will not be able to do any more research on the aliens.
(d) He believes that Jan Rodricks should stay on Earth.
3. Who is Charles Yan Sen?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A poet.
(c) A theologian.
(d) A philosopher.
4. What is causing grief to people all over the world?
(a) The loss of their minds.
(b) The loss of their children.
(c) The loss of their planet.
(d) The loss of their freedom.
5. What is the effect of the drug Jan Rodricks injects himself with?
(a) It gives him superhuman strength.
(b) It puts him into a state similar to hibernation.
(c) It causes hallucinations.
(d) It gives him a heightened sense of awareness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jan Rodricks not allowed to photograph?
2. What island do George Greggson and Jean Morrel visit?
3. What do the children do three years later when their minds are more closely connected?
4. What does Jan Rodricks come to realize after his return to Earth from the aliens' planet?
5. What comes as a warning prior to the tsunami?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)