Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers George Greggson about Jan Rodricks?
(a) That he will most likely die in space.
(b) That he will not return to Earth.
(c) That he will have information about the invaders that no one else has.
(d) That he will not age as much as those on Earth.
2. What island do George Greggson and Jean Morrel visit?
(a) New Agribah.
(b) New Athens.
(c) New Amsterdam.
(d) New Albany.
3. What is it that Jeffrey Greggson no longer needs as he seems to be changing into another life form?
(d) Human interaction.
4. How does Karellen reveal that Jan Rodricks was a stowaway on the alien ship?
(a) In a conversation with Professor Sullivan.
(b) Through thought transference.
(c) At a press conference.
(d) On a worldwide broadcast.
5. What is causing grief to people all over the world?
(a) The loss of their freedom.
(b) The loss of their planet.
(c) The loss of their children.
(d) The loss of their minds.
6. What is the Overmind?
(a) The higher power.
(b) The collective group mind of the invaders.
(c) The part of a human's brain that controls the will.
(d) Karellen's true identity.
7. What happens to the Earth?
(a) It is reborn.
(b) It is covered totally by water.
(c) It burns.
(d) It disintegrates.
8. Who is the founder of the community on the island compared to?
9. Where does Karellen send one of his fellow invaders?
(a) To Athens.
(b) To Mars Hill.
(c) To Corinth.
(d) To Ephesus.
10. What is unique about the island George Greggson and Jean Morrel visit?
(a) It is a colony made up of zoologists.
(b) It is a colony made up of astronomers.
(c) It is a colony made up of professors.
(d) It is a colony made up of artists.
11. Who is Charles Yan Sen?
(a) A theologian.
(b) A philosopher.
(c) A poet.
(d) A psychiatrist.
12. What happens to the island of Athens?
(a) All of its inhabitants evacuate, leaving it abandoned.
(b) The island sinks into the sea like the legendary Atlantis.
(c) It is destroyed by the aliens.
(d) It turns into an active volcano.
13. Who is Vindarten?
(a) The only alien who can read Jan Rodricks' mind.
(b) The only alien who doesn't have wings.
(c) The only alien who speaks English.
(d) The only alien who understands Jan Rodricks.
14. What does Karellen plan to do with the children?
(a) Put them in suspended animation.
(b) Leave them with their parents for nurture and care.
(c) Evacuate them.
(d) Quarantine them.
15. Which invader does George Greggson meet with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inactive volcano on the island?
2. What is the name of George Greggson's oldest son?
3. What is unique about Karellen's planet?
4. The greatest achievement of the people in the island community comes in what field?
5. What is the name of the invaders' home planet?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)