Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the space shuttle being launched in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the Pacific island that is the shuttle launch site?
3. Who is the American scientist introduced in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the boat sighted off the shore of the Pacific island launch site?
5. Who is the scientist responsible for the Russian space launch?
6. Where did the American scientist and Russian scientist in Chapter 1 serve together at the end of WWII?
7. What is the name of the colonel from Technical Intelligence?
8. Where does the second half of Chapter 1 take place?
Lake Baikal, Russia.
This section contains 5,497 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)