|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the invaders need to watch George Greggson's and Jean Morrel's children?
(a) Because they are becoming dangerous to the invaders.
(b) Because they are taking on inhuman characteristics.
(c) Because they are becoming dangerous to their parents.
(d) Because they are a danger to each other.
2. What has revolutionized the Earth's economy?
(a) Machines now do all the work.
(b) The aliens have introduced a new breed of primate that does all the work.
(c) There is a one-world currency.
(d) There is no longer the need for currency.
3. What do George Greggson and Jean Morrel spend as much time as possible doing?
(a) Planning the future.
(b) Being with their son.
(c) Being with their pets.
(d) Conversing with the invaders.
4. Why is Professor Sullivan sad in Chapter 13?
(a) He realizes he will not be able to do any more research on the aliens.
(b) He believes that he should be stowing away on the alien ship.
(c) He believes that Jan Rodricks should stay on Earth.
(d) He knows he will never see Jan Rodricks again.
5. What is the Overmind?
(a) The collective group mind of the invaders.
(b) Karellen's true identity.
(c) The part of a human's brain that controls the will.
(d) The higher power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of people working less?
2. What does Jan Rodricks see has happened to the children of Earth?
3. What does watching what the invaders do with the children remind George Greggson of?
4. What alarms Jan Rodricks when he returns to Earth?
5. What is the name of Rupert Boyce's new wife?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)