|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jan Rodricks not allowed to photograph?
(a) A mountain surrounded by a strange ring of light.
(b) The alien-spacecraft launch site.
(c) Alien children.
(d) The inside of an invader's home.
2. Which invader does George Greggson meet with?
3. What does Chapter 5 introduce?
(a) The Age of Reason.
(b) The Age of Aquarius.
(c) The Golden Age.
(d) The Gilded Age.
4. Where is the alien ship located in Chapter 5?
(a) Hovering over New York City.
(b) Hovering over Washington, D.C.
(c) In orbit over Earth.
(d) Resting in Central Park.
5. What special day does Chapter 5 deal with?
(a) The day the aliens give ultimatums to Earth.
(b) The day the aliens reveal themselves.
(c) The day the aliens go back to their home planet.
(d) The day the aliens begin their methodical destruction of mankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karellen predict about Earth during his press conference in Chapter 14?
2. Whom does Karellen meet with in his office in Chapter 9?
3. What does Jan Rodricks see in the museum he visits?
4. How does Karellen explain mankind's understanding of the invaders' devil-like appearance to Jan Rodricks?
5. What does Jan Rodricks examine at Rupert Boyce's home?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)