|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the global language of Earth?
2. What is the name of the Pacific island that is the shuttle launch site?
(c) Papeete Bay.
(d) Bora Bora.
3. Why are newspapers of little value?
(a) There are few newsworthy events to report.
(b) The aliens control all news about humans.
(c) All world news comes from one biased source.
(d) New technology has elimated paper and print.
4. Where does the second half of Chapter 1 take place?
(a) Lake Lucerne, Switzerland.
(b) Lake City, Florida.
(c) Lake Baikal, Russia.
(d) Lake Voyenno, Russia.
5. What does Karellen believe can achieve political harmony?
(a) The elimination of illiteracy.
(b) The elimination of religion.
(c) The tactful use of power.
(d) The forceful use of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pierre Duval?
2. What does watching what the invaders do with the children remind George Greggson of?
3. How does the leader of the invaders make first contact with the people of Earth?
4. Why does Rupert Boyce hold special interest for the aliens?
5. What biblical story does Jan Rodricks refer to in his farewell letter?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)