|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karelllen do for Rikki Stormgren during their last meeting?
(a) Karellen introduces Stormgren to several other invaders.
(b) Karellen kidnaps Stormgren.
(c) Karellen reveals himself to Stormgren.
(d) Karellen lays out his future plans.
2. What device does Rikki Stormgren take with him on board the invaders' ship?
(a) An x-ray device for looking behind the on-board screen.
(b) A recording device to eavesdrop on the aliens' discussions.
(c) A homing beacon to monitor the whereabouts of Karellen.
(d) A camera for taking a photograph of Karellen.
3. What is Pieter Van Ryberg's theory?
(a) The invaders have secretly been on Earth for centuries.
(b) The invaders came to Earth to collect animals and humans for a galactic zoo.
(c) The invaders are searching for a home.
(d) The invaders want to take humans as mates.
4. Where do the aliens come from?
(a) NGS 549672.
(b) NCC 1701.
(c) BH 90210.
(d) THX 1138.
5. Where is the alien ship located in Chapter 5?
(a) In orbit over Earth.
(b) Hovering over Washington, D.C.
(c) Hovering over New York City.
(d) Resting in Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Chapter 1 take place?
2. Why does Jan Rodricks go to London?
3. What is the name of the space shuttle being launched in Chapter 1?
4. After the aliens have established their rule on Earth, what evidence is seen of their influence?
5. What is the name of the boat sighted off the shore of the Pacific island launch site?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)