|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Karellen meet with in his office in Chapter 9?
(b) Rupert Boyce.
(c) Rikki Stormgren.
(d) Jan Rodricks.
2. After the aliens have established their rule on Earth, what evidence is seen of their influence?
(a) No more poverty.
(b) All of the above.
(c) No more sickness.
(d) No more war.
3. Why do the extremists kidnap Rikki Stormgren?
(a) The extremists want to hide the aliens' only human contact from them.
(b) The extremists want to hold Rikki Stormgren for ransom.
(c) The extremists want to know how Rikki Stormgren communicates with the Overlords.
(d) The extremists want to brainwash Rikki Stormgren so that he will adopt their views.
4. What does Jan Rodricks' mother do?
(a) She is a high school teacher.
(b) She is an astronomer.
(c) She is a college professor.
(d) She is a guidance counselor.
5. What does the American scientist see from the Pacific island?
(a) Russian troops storming the beaches.
(b) Russian submarines approaching the island.
(c) Shadows of the approaching alien ships.
(d) The launch of the Russian spacecraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karelllen do for Rikki Stormgren during their last meeting?
2. What is the global language of Earth?
3. Why do some humans still work?
4. What type of books does Rupert Boyce collect?
5. What is the name of the colonel from Technical Intelligence?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)