|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre Duval conclude about the screen in the aliens' ship?
(a) It is a sheet of two-way glass.
(b) It is a device that allows the aliens to see the past.
(c) It is a video screen.
(d) It is a window to the invaders' home world.
2. What does Jan Rodricks' mother do?
(a) She is an astronomer.
(b) She is a college professor.
(c) She is a guidance counselor.
(d) She is a high school teacher.
3. Who is the first person Rikki Stormgren meets after his abduction?
4. Why do some humans still work?
(a) To work on communal farms.
(b) To serve the aliens.
(c) To buy luxuries.
(d) To serve others.
5. What is Alexander Wainwright's chief issue with the occupation by the alien invaders?
(a) They are frightening children.
(b) They are playing God.
(c) They are contributing to global warming.
(d) They are draining Earth's resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rikki Stormgren being held captive?
2. What group is reserved for the most important people on Earth?
3. How does Earth's atmosphere affect the aliens?
4. What is the role of Rikki Stormgren?
5. Why do the invaders want to keep tabs on Jan Rodricks?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)