|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the colonel from Technical Intelligence?
2. Who is the Assistant Commissioner for Nuclear Science of Russia?
3. What happens when Rikki Stormgren doesn't show up for work?
(a) Pieter Van Ryberg learns that Rikki Stormgren has defected to Russia.
(b) The invaders say they have taken Rikki Stormgren into custody.
(c) Pieter Van Ryberg is given a private meeting with the head of the invaders.
(d) Pieter Pieter Van Ryberg becomes acting Secretary-General of the U.N.
4. What do Karellen and his supervisors say they will do in their meeting with Rikki Stormgren in Chapter 4?
(a) Set foot on Earth and reveal themselves in 50 years.
(b) Destroy the Earth in 50 years if mankind hasn't been able to remain peaceful.
(c) Take 50 humans with them to colonize another planet.
(d) Depart the Earth in 50 years, leaving mankind with new technology.
5. Who is Alexander Wainwright?
(a) Head of the Freedom League.
(b) Head of Interplanetary Study.
(c) Head of the Federation.
(d) Head of the Insurrection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karellen give Rikki Stormgren after Stormgren's meeting with Pierre Duval?
2. In what city does Chapter 2 begin?
3. Where is Rikki Stormgren being held captive?
4. What is the name of the Pacific island that is the shuttle launch site?
5. What is Karellen known as?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)