|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of George Greggson's oldest son?
2. What are the invaders known as?
3. What is Rikki Stormgren able to accomplish on the aliens' ship with the device he carries on board?
(a) Hear details of the invaders' real plans for Earth.
(b) Get a glimpse of who he believes to be Karellen.
(c) He kills Karellen.
(d) Determine where the aliens are going after they leave Earth.
4. What is Karellen known as?
(a) Supervisor for Earth.
(b) Supervisor of Planetary Colonization.
(c) Supervisor for Peace.
(d) Supervisor of Humanity.
5. What does Karellen decide to do as the end of civilization approaches?
(a) Enslave the world.
(b) Address the world.
(c) Destroy the world.
(d) Transport people from the Earth to a safe place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rupert Boyce hold special interest for the aliens?
2. What does Chapter 10 describe?
3. How does Karellen reveal that Jan Rodricks was a stowaway on the alien ship?
4. What is Alexander Wainwright's chief issue with the occupation by the alien invaders?
5. Where does Rupert Boyce live?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)