|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the disillusion of many religious beliefs?
(a) A device donated by Karellen that can show footage of the past 5,000 years.
(b) The discovery of golden tablets.
(c) The total education of mankind and the end of illiteracy.
(d) The discovery of the Ark of the Covenant.
2. Although the media are very critical of Karellen's rule, the majority of humans are in favor of what?
(a) Karellen's goal of ending global warming.
(b) Karellen's goal of world peace.
(c) Karellen's goal of ending racism.
(d) Karellen's goal of transporting all humans to another planet.
3. How is the leader of the extremist group described?
(a) An elderly man who walks with a cane and has a Russian accent.
(b) A younger man with blue eyes and a Polish accent.
(c) A balding man with brown eyes and a Chinese accent.
(d) An elderly man with gray eyes and a Welsh accent.
4. What is Alexander Wainwright's chief issue with the occupation by the alien invaders?
(a) They are draining Earth's resources.
(b) They are playing God.
(c) They are frightening children.
(d) They are contributing to global warming.
5. Why do the extremists kidnap Rikki Stormgren?
(a) The extremists want to hold Rikki Stormgren for ransom.
(b) The extremists want to know how Rikki Stormgren communicates with the Overlords.
(c) The extremists want to brainwash Rikki Stormgren so that he will adopt their views.
(d) The extremists want to hide the aliens' only human contact from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the alien visiting with Rupert Boyce in Chapter 7?
2. What is true about Earth in the 21st century?
3. What is the name of Rupert Boyce's new wife?
4. What does Pierre Duval conclude about the screen in the aliens' ship?
5. Where can the alien spacecraft be found in the second part of Chapter 2?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)