|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rikki Stormgren being held captive?
(a) On the island of Taratura.
(b) In an abandoned mine.
(c) In an abandoned missle silo.
(d) In the offices of the Freedom League.
2. What game does Jan Rodricks play with the guests at the party?
(a) Something similar to a Ouija board.
(c) Twenty Questions.
3. What does the fax Rikki Stormgren receives from the Freedom League say?
(a) The identity of the invaders is too hideous to reveal.
(b) The invaders are not living beings at all - they are androids.
(c) The invaders are humans from the future.
(d) The invaders have no physical form - they are pure energy.
4. How does Karellen explain the invaders' motives for occupying Earth?
(a) To protect Earth, because it will serve a higher purpose.
(b) To remove humans from Earth, because Earth will ultimately be destroyed.
(c) To study humans and teach them the ways of the invaders.
(d) To repopulate Earth with the invaders after humans are gone.
5. Why is the leader of the extremist group resentful?
(a) The aliens promote a one-world government.
(b) The aliens are taking away human liberties.
(c) The aliens are making pacifists of mankind.
(d) The aliens promote racial intermarriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the aliens have established their rule on Earth, what evidence is seen of their influence?
2. What does Jan Rodricks' mother do?
3. Who is the first person Rikki Stormgren meets after his abduction?
4. Where does Jan Rodricks meet Professor Sullivan?
5. What possibility do Jan Rodricks and Rupert Boyce discuss in Chapter 11?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)