|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the global language of Earth?
2. How do the aliens deal with Earth's gravity?
(a) They wear antigravity devices.
(b) They wear weighted uniforms.
(c) They wear weighted shoes.
(d) They wear weighted belts.
3. Although the media are very critical of Karellen's rule, the majority of humans are in favor of what?
(a) Karellen's goal of ending racism.
(b) Karellen's goal of world peace.
(c) Karellen's goal of ending global warming.
(d) Karellen's goal of transporting all humans to another planet.
4. How is the leader of the extremist group described?
(a) A balding man with brown eyes and a Chinese accent.
(b) A younger man with blue eyes and a Polish accent.
(c) An elderly man who walks with a cane and has a Russian accent.
(d) An elderly man with gray eyes and a Welsh accent.
5. How does Earth's atmosphere affect the aliens?
(a) They have to go through a detoxification process after being exposed to Earth's atmosphere.
(b) They can breathe it without effort.
(c) Earth's atmosphere causes a skin rash.
(d) They can breathe it, but need supplemental gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karellen explain the invaders' motives for occupying Earth?
2. What is true about Earth in the 21st century?
3. Where does Jan Rodricks attend school?
4. Where does Jan Rodricks meet Professor Sullivan?
5. After the aliens have established their rule on Earth, what evidence is seen of their influence?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)