|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fax Rikki Stormgren receives from the Freedom League say?
(a) The invaders are not living beings at all - they are androids.
(b) The identity of the invaders is too hideous to reveal.
(c) The invaders have no physical form - they are pure energy.
(d) The invaders are humans from the future.
2. What does Karellen believe can achieve political harmony?
(a) The tactful use of power.
(b) The elimination of illiteracy.
(c) The elimination of religion.
(d) The forceful use of power.
3. Although the media are very critical of Karellen's rule, the majority of humans are in favor of what?
(a) Karellen's goal of ending global warming.
(b) Karellen's goal of ending racism.
(c) Karellen's goal of world peace.
(d) Karellen's goal of transporting all humans to another planet.
4. Where do the aliens come from?
(a) NCC 1701.
(b) THX 1138.
(c) NGS 549672.
(d) BH 90210.
5. How does sunlight affect the aliens?
(a) They have to wear sunglasses.
(b) They have to wear protective clothing.
(c) They die if exposed to direct sunlight for too long.
(d) They have to wear a special-formula sunscreen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Rikki Stormgren meets after his abduction?
2. Why do some humans still work?
3. Why do the invaders plan to return Jan Rodricks to Earth?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Jan Rodricks want Professor Sullivan to help him do?
5. What does Jan Rodricks see on the way to the ocean lab?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)