|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor Sullivan agree to help Jan Rodricks do?
(a) Learn the native tongue of the invaders.
(b) Help him with his experiment.
(c) Hide him from the invaders.
(d) Write his memoirs.
2. What has revolutionized the Earth's economy?
(a) The aliens have introduced a new breed of primate that does all the work.
(b) There is a one-world currency.
(c) There is no longer the need for currency.
(d) Machines now do all the work.
3. What will happen on Earth while Jan Rodricks travels to the alien planet?
(a) Time will stand still.
(b) Time will move backward.
(c) Eighty years will have passed.
(d) Eighty minutes will have passed.
4. What is the global language of Earth?
5. How does Earth's atmosphere affect the aliens?
(a) Earth's atmosphere causes a skin rash.
(b) They can breathe it, but need supplemental gas.
(c) They can breathe it without effort.
(d) They have to go through a detoxification process after being exposed to Earth's atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the aliens have established their rule on Earth, what evidence is seen of their influence?
2. What is true about Earth in the 21st century?
3. In his farewell letter, what does Jan Rodricks express frustration about?
4. What is Jennifer Greggson able to do as she begins to show evidences of change in Chapter 18?
5. What does Rashaverak suggest that George Greggson and Jean Morrel do as their children begin to change in mental and physical abilities?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)