|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the invaders need to watch George Greggson's and Jean Morrel's children?
(a) Because they are becoming dangerous to the invaders.
(b) Because they are taking on inhuman characteristics.
(c) Because they are a danger to each other.
(d) Because they are becoming dangerous to their parents.
2. How do the aliens deal with Earth's gravity?
(a) They wear weighted belts.
(b) They wear weighted shoes.
(c) They wear antigravity devices.
(d) They wear weighted uniforms.
3. To whom does Jan Rodricks write a farewell letter?
(a) George Greggson.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother-in-law.
(d) Rupert Boyce.
4. What has revolutionized the Earth's economy?
(a) The aliens have introduced a new breed of primate that does all the work.
(b) Machines now do all the work.
(c) There is a one-world currency.
(d) There is no longer the need for currency.
5. What is Jennifer Greggson able to do as she begins to show evidences of change in Chapter 18?
(a) Speak in the same language as the invaders.
(b) Read her parents' minds.
(d) Shake a rattle without touching it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about Earth in the 21st century?
2. What truth is revealed about the alien spaceships?
3. After the aliens have established their rule on Earth, what evidence is seen of their influence?
4. Which invader does George Greggson meet with?
5. How long does Jan Rodricks feel that it will take him to reach the aliens' home planet?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)