|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jan Rodricks feel that it will take him to reach the aliens' home planet?
(a) Six years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six minutes.
2. What will happen on Earth while Jan Rodricks travels to the alien planet?
(a) Eighty minutes will have passed.
(b) Time will stand still.
(c) Time will move backward.
(d) Eighty years will have passed.
3. To whom does Jan Rodricks write a farewell letter?
(a) His sister.
(b) George Greggson.
(c) Rupert Boyce.
(d) His mother-in-law.
4. How does Earth's atmosphere affect the aliens?
(a) They can breathe it without effort.
(b) They have to go through a detoxification process after being exposed to Earth's atmosphere.
(c) Earth's atmosphere causes a skin rash.
(d) They can breathe it, but need supplemental gas.
5. What causes the disillusion of many religious beliefs?
(a) The discovery of the Ark of the Covenant.
(b) The total education of mankind and the end of illiteracy.
(c) The discovery of golden tablets.
(d) A device donated by Karellen that can show footage of the past 5,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some humans still work?
2. How does sunlight affect the aliens?
3. What truth is revealed about the alien spaceships?
4. Which invader does George Greggson meet with?
5. What is the global language of Earth?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)