|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Casey keep her old post cards from Barney?
(a) A shoe box.
(b) A biscuit tin.
(c) A cookie jar.
(d) A cigar box.
2. What does Barney have up his nose at the beginning of this section?
(d) Cotton wool.
3. What does Paw Paw point out to Casey is hanging in the butcher shop's window?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A pig.
(c) A duck.
(d) A cow.
4. Whom do the owl children try to eat when their food runs out?
(a) The Walker boy.
(b) Their father.
(c) Their mother.
(d) The Walker girl.
5. What does the narrator do to make Ethel feel better?
(a) Helps Pam Pam with her homework.
(b) Puts on one of Pam Pam's old dresses.
(c) Puts her hair into ponytails.
(d) Does the washing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter is initialed on the baby booties?
2. Where does Barney say his luck is?
3. According to Phil, who said that young minds should not be exposed to films like Dracula?
4. What does Barney say his daughter is like?
5. What are the name of the buns Casey buys?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)