Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house is auctioned at the beginning of the novel?
2. Which of the following is listed as Lester Ballard's lineage?
3. What free gifts are being handed out at the auction?
4. What kind of return does the auctioneer promise on the investment of Ballard's property?
5. According to CB, what might not be worth fifty cents in a year?
6. What does Lester Ballard bring with him to the auction?
7. Where does the auctioneer give his pitch?
This section contains 3,745 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)