|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, 169 - 197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Ballard owe the grocer?
2. Where does Ballard go the morning after his shack burns?
(a) Into the town
(b) Down the highway, hitchiking
(c) Up the mountain
(d) To his old property
3. Why does Lester Ballard's friend Darfuzzle speaks in a garbled way?
(a) He is German
(b) He is deaf
(c) He has a collapsed jaw
(d) He is developmentally impaired
4. Which of the following is not among the items that Ballard purchases at the grocer's?
(a) Can's of beans
(b) Vienna sausages
(c) Loaves of bread
(d) Chewing tobacco
5. Where does Ballard look at wanted posters?
(a) The park bulletin board
(b) The post office
(c) The city jail
(d) The library
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that happens in the melee in the police station?
2. Into what other county does Ballard cross at the beginning of this section?
3. How many daughters are still living with the Dumpkeeper?
4. What is the sleeping woman wearing when Ballard finds her?
5. What birds does Ballard watch mating in the beginning of this section?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)