|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, 145 - 168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the owner of the grocer's?
2. What does Ballard leave in Ralph's house when he burns it down?
(a) His wallet
(b) His rifle
(c) The disfigured child
(d) The daughter's body
3. What does Ballard mix with the squirrels to make a stew?
4. What does Lester Ballard do while having sex with the dead girl?
(a) Whispers in her ear
(c) Sings along with the radio
5. Where does Ballard go the morning after his shack burns?
(a) Up the mountain
(b) To his old property
(c) Down the highway, hitchiking
(d) Into the town
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ballard have sex with the newly killed girl?
2. What work did Ballard do to make money to buy his rifle?
3. What dry, tasteless food does Ballard cook over an open flame in his shack in Chapter 21(pp. 66-67)?
4. What does Ballard wear around his feet on his mountain trek?
5. What does Ballard eat on his journey over the mountain?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)