|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II, 109 - 127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ballard's friend's name?
2. Where is the man in the cell opposite of Ballard from?
(a) Pine Bluff, Arkansas
(b) Gadsden, Alabama
(c) Macon, Georgia
(d) Lexington, Kentucky
3. How many daughters are still living with the Dumpkeeper?
4. Which of the following is not something Ballard salvages from the fire?
(a) The woman's body
(b) His mattress
(c) His rifle
(d) His cookware
5. Who finally subdues the Sleeping Woman at the police station?
(b) The Sheriff
(d) The Deputy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the "Sevier County pocketknife society" do at their meetings outside the police station?
2. What is the only thing different about the car when Ballard returns to later in the day?
3. What flourishes are on the panties that Ballard buys?
4. Which of the following is not one of the terms townspeople assign to Ballard at the end of this section?
5. What do the Dumpkeeper and Lester Ballard drink together?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)