|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, 61 - 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food is Ballard's friend's wife making while he waits?
(a) Brown potatoes
(c) Fried chicken
2. What was the nameless boy in Chapter 19 (pp. 57-60) putting in pigeons to make it appear that he was shooting them?
(a) Baking soda
3. What is the name of the black boy in the car outside Lester's house?
4. Who stares after Lester as he leaves town?
(a) The Deputy
(c) The Sheriff
(d) The Sleeping Woman
5. Where is Ballard when he finds a woman sleeping under a tree?
(a) Sevier County limits
(b) Frog Mountain
(c) His old property
(d) The dump
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the boy in the car not find his wallet when Fate asks for it?
2. What does Ballard offer to trade Fred Kirby for a jar of whiskey?
3. How did Lester Ballard's father die?
4. Where is the man in the cell opposite of Ballard from?
5. What is the name of Bill Parsons' sick old bird dog?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)