|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I , 44 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to CB, what might not be worth fifty cents in a year?
(a) A dollar
(b) A diamond
(c) An acre of land
(d) A war bond
2. What does Lester Ballard bring with him to the auction?
(a) His rifle
(b) His deed
(c) His dog
(d) His hunting knife
3. What is the name of the black boy in the car outside Lester's house?
4. What color underwear does the Dumpkeeper's blonde daughter wear on Saturdays?
5. Why can't Fred Kirby find his jar of whiskey?
(a) He was drunk when he hid it
(b) He is blind
(c) He has a wide selection of jars with clear liquid in them
(d) The rain buried it over in mud
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lester Ballard's friend Darfuzzle speaks in a garbled way?
2. Why can the boy in the car not find his wallet when Fate asks for it?
3. Which of the following is not something that happens in the melee in the police station?
4. What does Gresham sing when they bury his wife?
5. According to Ballard, what are the causes of all trouble in life?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)