|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, 25- 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does the Dumpkeeper have?
2. What does Lester burn in the hearth to start a fire?
(a) A rag doll
(b) A kerosene-soaked rag
(d) Lighter fluid
3. Where is Ballard when he finds a woman sleeping under a tree?
(a) Sevier County limits
(b) Frog Mountain
(c) The dump
(d) His old property
4. What does the sleeping woman throw at Ballard?
(a) An apple
(b) Her shoe
(c) A rock
(d) A stick
5. What animal does Ballard try to shoot while kneeling by the creek?
(a) A fish
(b) A bird
(c) A racoon
(d) A cow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester Ballard kick one night that hurts his foot?
2. What is the blonde daughter doing when Ballard approaches her?
3. What is the Dumpkeeper's name?
4. Under what animal does the Thantham boy build a fire?
5. Why can't Fred Kirby find his jar of whiskey?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)