|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I, 25- 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gresham sing when they bury his wife?
(a) Gaily the Trombadour
(b) Tramp! Tramp! Tramp!
(c) The Chickenshit Blues
(d) Camptown Ladies
2. Which of the following is listed as Lester Ballard's lineage?
(a) Saxon and Celtic
(b) Cherokee and Negro
(c) Scottish and Navajo
(d) Celtic and Negro
3. What is the sleeping woman wearing when Ballard finds her?
(b) A gown
(d) A sweatsuit
4. What free gifts are being handed out at the auction?
(a) Toy cars
(b) Arrow heads
(c) Silver dollars
(d) Ball caps
5. In Chapter 12 (pp. 35-36), how does Ballard remove the cow's head?
(a) A tractor
(b) An axe
(c) A saw
(d) A baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise keeps Lester Ballard awake at night?
2. According to CB, what might not be worth fifty cents in a year?
3. Why does Ballard make so much noise at the church?
4. Which of the following is not among the refuse of the dump?
5. What is the Dumpkeeper's name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)