|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, 145 - 168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nameless boy in Chapter 19 (pp. 57-60) putting in pigeons to make it appear that he was shooting them?
(b) Baking soda
2. According to CB, what might not be worth fifty cents in a year?
(a) A dollar
(b) A war bond
(c) A diamond
(d) An acre of land
3. Where is Ralph when Ballard shows up at his house?
(a) In Illinois
(b) At the store
(c) At church
4. What natural disaster besets the area in this section?
(a) A wild fire
(b) An earthquake
(c) A flood
(d) A tornado
5. Which of the following is not a charge that has been lodged against Ballard?
(a) Lewdness toward a minor
(c) Public drunkeness
(d) Assault and battery
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester Ballard do while having sex with the dead girl?
2. Why did the young Lester Ballard beat up the Finney boy?
3. Which of the following is not something that Ballard takes with him from the car?
4. Which of the following is not listed among the disabled child's playthings?
5. What is Ballard's friend's name?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)