|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, 145 - 168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What free gifts are being handed out at the auction?
(a) Silver dollars
(b) Toy cars
(c) Ball caps
(d) Arrow heads
2. What is the name of Bill Parsons' sick old bird dog?
3. What kind of return does the auctioneer promise on the investment of Ballard's property?
(a) At least twenty percent
(b) At least ten percent
(c) At least three percent
(d) At least sixteen percent
4. What is Ballard's friend's name?
5. How many bodies are in the car the Sheriff inspects?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Fred Kirby find his jar of whiskey?
2. What target does Ballard shoot at the fair's shooting gallery?
3. What warning is the speaker given by the animal's owner before beginning the boxing match?
4. In what year was Fate born?
5. What is Lester Ballard's only food for dinner on his first night in his new house?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)