|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, 145 - 168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ballard's friend's daughter go when she leaves the house?
(a) Ballard's friend's truck
(b) The outhouse
(c) The bus
(d) The woods
2. What does Lester Ballard bring with him to the auction?
(a) His deed
(b) His hunting knife
(c) His dog
(d) His rifle
3. What does Ballard mix with the squirrels to make a stew?
4. What does Ballard leave in Ralph's house when he burns it down?
(a) The daughter's body
(b) His rifle
(c) His wallet
(d) The disfigured child
5. What does Gresham sing when they bury his wife?
(a) The Chickenshit Blues
(b) Camptown Ladies
(c) Gaily the Trombadour
(d) Tramp! Tramp! Tramp!
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the grocer, how long will it take Ballard to pay off his debt at the present rate?
2. How much money does the blonde daughter demand of Ballard to show him her breasts?
3. Which of Ballard's friends has recently been picked up by the police?
4. To what does McCarthy compare Darfuzzle and Ballard squatting on the porch?
5. What dry, tasteless food does Ballard cook over an open flame in his shack in Chapter 21(pp. 66-67)?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)