|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II, 5 - 108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally subdues the Sleeping Woman at the police station?
(b) The Sheriff
(d) The Deputy
2. What does Ballard's friend's wife bring Ballard while he waits for her husband?
3. What is the Dumpkeeper's name?
4. How are the two dead people in the car positioned when Ballard discovers them?
(a) The woman is straddling the man
(b) The are seated next to each other in the front seats
(c) The man lies on top of the woman
(d) They lie in a spooning position in the back
5. Why can't Fred Kirby find his jar of whiskey?
(a) The rain buried it over in mud
(b) He has a wide selection of jars with clear liquid in them
(c) He was drunk when he hid it
(d) He is blind
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can the boy in the car not find his wallet when Fate asks for it?
2. What is the name of the black boy in the car outside Lester's house?
3. What does Ballard find in the boards of the house his first night there?
4. Which of the following is not among the items that Ballard purchases at the grocer's?
5. Why does Ballard make so much noise at the church?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)