Section I, 1 - 25
* Lester Ballard's house is auctioned.
* Ballard attempts to stop the auction and is beaten.
* Ballard moves to a small shack in the woods.
* One night, Ballard watches two people have sex in a car near his shack.
Section I, 25- 44
* Ballard goes to visit the degenerate Dumpkeeper and his nine daughters.
* Ballard flirts with one of his older daughters, with whom he is enamored.
* Two of the Dumpkeeper's daughters run away from home.
* Ballard meets a sleeping woman in the woods and rips her nightgown off.
Section I , 44 - 60
* Darfuzzle tells Ballard that the sleeping woman has gone to the police.
* The Sheriff arrests Ballard.
* The sleeping woman accuses Ballard of rape and attacks him.
* After several days locked up, Ballard is released.
* The Sheriff tells Ballard he knows he will do something evil in the near future.
Section I, 61 - 85
* Ballard goes to the...
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)