Section I, 1 - 25
• Lester Ballard's house is auctioned.
• Ballard attempts to stop the auction and is beaten.
• Ballard moves to a small shack in the woods.
• One night, Ballard watches two people have sex in a car near his shack.
Section I, 25- 44
• Ballard goes to visit the degenerate Dumpkeeper and his nine daughters.
• Ballard flirts with one of his older daughters, with whom he is enamored.
• Two of the Dumpkeeper's daughters run away from home.
• Ballard meets a sleeping woman in the woods and rips her nightgown off.
Section I , 44 - 60
• Darfuzzle tells Ballard that the sleeping woman has gone to the police.
• The Sheriff arrests Ballard.
• The sleeping woman accuses Ballard of rape and attacks him.
• After several days locked up, Ballard is released.
• The Sheriff tells Ballard he knows he will do something evil in the near future.
Section I, 61 - 85
• Ballard goes to the...
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)