Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which character is in love with Trofimov?
2. How long has Lyubov been away?
3. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
4. In Act 2, why does Gaev say he must go to town the following day?
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is the comic relief in the play? How does this play out?
2. What does Lyubov feel about...
This section contains 1,251 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)