|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) A jackal.
(b) A monster.
(c) An addlepate.
(d) An ass.
2. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(b) To let him play billiards.
(c) To take him for a drive.
(d) To take him to Paris with her.
4. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
5. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
2. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
3. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
4. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
5. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)