|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Varya not live without?
(b) The cherry orchard.
2. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
3. Whose arrival is Lyubov anxiously awaiting in Act 3?
4. What time does the auction end?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
5. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
(a) Tolstoy's "The Sinner."
(b) Nietzche's "Good and Evil."
(c) Tolstoy's "The Proud Man."
(d) Marx's "Communist Manifesto."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
3. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
4. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
5. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)