|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
(a) 100 rubles.
(b) 300 rubles.
(c) 180 rubles.
(d) 420 rubles.
2. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(d) The Countess.
3. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
(a) Cod Liver oil.
(c) Sealing wax.
4. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
5. What time does the auction end?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
2. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
3. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
4. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)