|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
(a) A ruble.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A billiard ball.
(d) A feather.
2. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To take him for a drive.
(b) To let him play billiards.
(c) To take him to Paris with her.
(d) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
3. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bird.
4. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
5. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The auction of the estate.
(b) The arrival of the Countess.
(c) The departure of Anya.
(d) The estate has been divided into summer cottages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
2. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
3. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
4. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
5. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)