|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
2. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The garden.
(b) The nursery.
(c) The ballroom.
(d) The drawing room.
3. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
(a) They are too rowdy.
(b) They are not nobility.
(c) They are snobbish.
(d) They don't tip.
4. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
(a) Varya and Pishchik.
(b) Firs and Gaev.
(c) Lyubov and Anya.
(d) Varya and Anya.
5. Which character quotes Nietzche in Act 3?
(b) The Stationmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
2. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
3. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
4. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
5. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)