|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A bird.
2. What time does the auction end?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
3. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
4. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
5. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
(a) Lyubov and Anya.
(b) Varya and Pishchik.
(c) Varya and Anya.
(d) Firs and Gaev.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
3. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
4. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
5. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)