|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
2. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
(a) It will be replanted.
(b) It will produce cherries for the town.
(c) It will be burned.
(d) It will be chopped down.
3. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
4. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
5. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival is Lyubov anxiously awaiting in Act 3?
2. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
3. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
4. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
5. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)