|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
2. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
3. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(d) The Countess.
4. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A tea-party.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A ball.
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
2. What does Lopakhin order the orchestra to do at the end of Act 3?
3. What can Varya not live without?
4. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
5. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)