|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
(a) Powder her face.
(d) Serve tea.
2. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
(a) He breaks a billiards cue.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He kisses Anya.
3. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The garden.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The nursery.
4. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard cue.
(b) A table.
(c) A billiard ball.
(d) The bookcase.
5. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
(a) That they will live with the Countess.
(b) That they will plant a new orchard.
(c) That they will buy the estate.
(d) That they will sell the cherries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
2. How much money does the Countess send?
3. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
4. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)