|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
2. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
3. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) A jackal.
(b) An addlepate.
(c) A monster.
(d) An ass.
4. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A train in the distance.
(b) The Jewish band playing in the ballroom.
(c) A carriage arriving.
(d) A chorus of angels.
5. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
2. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
3. What can Varya not live without?
4. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
5. How much was the estate auctioned for?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)