|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the auction end?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
2. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Look truth in the eye.
(b) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Send for the Countess.
3. What does Trofimov claim Lyubov's lover has done?
(a) Given him money.
(b) Broken her heart.
(c) Robbed her.
(d) Made her happy.
4. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
5. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
(b) Magic tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
2. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
4. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
5. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)