|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To let him play billiards.
(b) To take him to Paris with her.
(c) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(d) To take him for a drive.
2. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
(a) "Will you marry me?"
(b) "Your hair is beautiful."
(c) "You are like a flower."
(d) "You are a marvelous dancer."
3. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cow.
4. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard cue.
(b) The bookcase.
(c) A billiard ball.
(d) A table.
5. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
(a) Magic tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
2. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
3. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
4. How much money does the Countess send?
5. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)