Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
3. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He's the only one to serve the guests.
(b) He cannot sleep.
(c) He has not bed to go to.
(d) He wants to dance.
4. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A bird.
5. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To take him for a drive.
(b) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(c) To take him to Paris with her.
(d) To let him play billiards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
2. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
3. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
4. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
5. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)