|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Look truth in the eye.
(c) Send for the Countess.
(d) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
2. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
3. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Being too foolish in love.
(c) Being too young to understand.
(d) Breaking the billiard cue.
4. Which character quotes Nietzche in Act 3?
(b) The Stationmaster.
5. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
2. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
3. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
4. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
5. Which character says, "We are above love?"
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)