|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bird.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A horse.
3. How much was the estate auctioned for?
(a) Five-thousand above the mortgage.
(b) Ninety-thousand above the mortgage.
(c) Ten-thousand rubles.
(d) Two-hundred thousand above the mortgage.
4. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The auction of the estate.
(b) The estate has been divided into summer cottages.
(c) The departure of Anya.
(d) The arrival of the Countess.
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
2. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
3. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
4. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
5. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)