|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
2. How much was the estate auctioned for?
(a) Five-thousand above the mortgage.
(b) Ninety-thousand above the mortgage.
(c) Ten-thousand rubles.
(d) Two-hundred thousand above the mortgage.
3. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
4. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The auction of the estate.
(b) The departure of Anya.
(c) The arrival of the Countess.
(d) The estate has been divided into summer cottages.
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Look truth in the eye.
(c) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
(d) Send for the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
2. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
3. What is the setting for Act 3?
4. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
5. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)