|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) An addlepate.
(b) A monster.
(c) A jackal.
(d) An ass.
2. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Being too young to understand.
(b) Stealing money.
(c) Breaking the billiard cue.
(d) Being too foolish in love.
3. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
4. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
(a) Lyubov and Anya.
(b) Varya and Pishchik.
(c) Firs and Gaev.
(d) Varya and Anya.
5. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
2. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
3. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
4. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
5. What time does the auction end?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)