|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
2. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To take him to Paris with her.
(b) To let him play billiards.
(c) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(d) To take him for a drive.
3. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) An ass.
(b) An addlepate.
(c) A monster.
(d) A jackal.
4. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
(a) She jumps for joy.
(b) She breaks down sobbing.
(c) She kisses Gaev.
(d) She laughs.
5. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
(b) Powder her face.
(c) Serve tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
2. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
3. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
4. How much was the estate auctioned for?
5. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)