|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
(a) Sealing wax.
(c) Cod Liver oil.
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A bird.
3. What does Trofimov call Varya to tease her?
(a) Madame Lopakhin.
(b) A nun.
(c) Madame Pishchik.
(d) Madame Ranevskaya.
4. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
5. Whose arrival is Lyubov anxiously awaiting in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
2. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
3. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
4. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
5. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)