|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
2. How much was the estate auctioned for?
(a) Ninety-thousand above the mortgage.
(b) Two-hundred thousand above the mortgage.
(c) Five-thousand above the mortgage.
(d) Ten-thousand rubles.
3. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The ballroom.
4. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
2. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
3. How much money does the Countess send?
4. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
5. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)