|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhin order the orchestra to do at the end of Act 3?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Strike up.
(c) Stop playing.
(d) Go home.
2. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He kisses Anya.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He breaks a billiards cue.
3. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
4. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
5. Which character quotes Nietzche in Act 3?
(b) The Stationmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
2. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
3. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
4. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
5. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)