|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
2. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
(a) They are not nobility.
(b) They are too rowdy.
(c) They don't tip.
(d) They are snobbish.
3. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
4. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
5. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He cannot sleep.
(b) He has not bed to go to.
(c) He's the only one to serve the guests.
(d) He wants to dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
2. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
3. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
5. What is the setting for Act 3?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)