|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He has not bed to go to.
(b) He's the only one to serve the guests.
(c) He cannot sleep.
(d) He wants to dance.
2. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(d) The Countess.
3. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
4. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
5. What can Varya not live without?
(c) The cherry orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
2. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
3. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
4. What time does the auction end?
5. Whose arrival is Lyubov anxiously awaiting in Act 3?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)