Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
a) Marx's "Communist Manifesto."
b) Tolstoy's "The Sinner."
c) Nietzche's "Good and Evil."
d) Tolstoy's "The Proud Man."
2. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
3. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
4. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
5. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
a) Five hundred thousand.
b) Fifteen thousand.
c) Ten thousand.
d) Three hundred thousand.
This section contains 1,189 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)