Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
3. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He's the only one to serve the guests.
(b) He cannot sleep.
(c) He has not bed to go to.
(d) He wants to dance.
4. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A bird.
5. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To take him for a drive.
(b) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(c) To take him to Paris with her.
(d) To let him play billiards.
6. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
7. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
(a) The Servant Boy.
(c) Twenty-Two Calamities.
8. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
(a) Five hundred thousand.
(b) Three hundred thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Fifteen thousand.
9. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
10. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
11. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Being too foolish in love.
(b) Stealing money.
(c) Breaking the billiard cue.
(d) Being too young to understand.
12. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
13. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
14. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
15. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) An addlepate.
(b) A monster.
(c) A jackal.
(d) An ass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
2. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
3. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
4. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
5. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)