Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
A meadow on the estate.
3. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
5. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
6. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
7. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
Yasha's cigar smoke.
8. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
This section contains 3,460 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)