1. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
3. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
5. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
6. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
7. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
8. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
This section contains 3,460 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)