|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard cue.
(b) A table.
(c) The bookcase.
(d) A billiard ball.
2. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
3. How does Lyubov's son die?
(a) He jumps off the roof.
(b) He dies from Tuberculosis.
(c) He drowns in the river.
(d) He falls from a cherry tree.
4. Who wears white throughout the play?
5. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common complaint about Gaev?
2. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
3. What month does Act 4 take place in?
4. Who is left behind in the estate?
5. How old does Trofimov claim to be?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)