|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(a) The Countess.
2. What becomes of Lyubov's lover?
(a) He dies on the train.
(b) He marries her daughter.
(c) He leaves her for another woman.
(d) He inherits a fortune.
3. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
4. What does Trofimov claim Lyubov's lover has done?
(a) Robbed her.
(b) Made her happy.
(c) Broken her heart.
(d) Given him money.
5. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A mandolin.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
2. What does Lyubov ask of Lopakhin regarding the estate in Act 4?
3. What does Lopakhin offer to Trofimov in Act 4?
4. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
5. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)