|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard ball.
(b) The bookcase.
(c) A table.
(d) A billiard cue.
2. Who has forgotten to put on his fir coat in Act 4?
3. Which character says, "We are above love?"
4. In Act 4, Lyubov compares Anya's eyes to what?
5. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
(a) Give them to him.
(b) Swallow them.
(c) Send them to the Countess.
(d) Throw them into the well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Varya not live without?
2. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
3. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
4. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
5. Which character has a dog?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)