|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A kopek.
(c) A silver coin.
(d) A basket of cherries.
2. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
3. Who is mentioned as being "prepared to buy the estate" at auction?
4. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
(c) Magic tricks.
5. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
(a) Swallow them.
(b) Send them to the Countess.
(c) Give them to him.
(d) Throw them into the well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lopakhin to stop waving his arms about?
2. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
3. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
4. Which character wears all black?
5. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)