|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Trofimov's father's profession?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) A circus performer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A professor.
2. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
3. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
4. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Send for the Countess.
(b) Go to Paris.
(c) Look truth in the eye.
(d) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
5. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
2. Who is Dashenka?
3. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
4. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
5. What does Charlotta carry out in Act 4?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)