|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
(a) Into the nursery.
(b) To the river.
(c) Into the orchard.
(d) Into the woods.
2. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
3. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The garden.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The nursery.
(d) The ballroom.
4. What is piled up against the walls at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) Machine parts.
(c) Cherry crates.
(d) Suitcases and furniture.
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Look truth in the eye.
(c) Send for the Countess.
(d) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Gaev earn at his job?
2. Where will Yasha go at the end of the play?
3. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
4. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
5. What time does the auction end?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)