|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A table.
(b) The bookcase.
(c) A billiard cue.
(d) A billiard ball.
2. Where does Yepikhodov go in Act 4?
(a) He will go to Moscow.
(b) He will accompany Lopakhin.
(c) He will stay at the estate.
(d) He will go with Varya.
3. How old does Trofimov claim to be?
(b) Not yet 50.
(c) Not yet 30.
4. Who acts as a ventriloquist in Acts 3 and 4?
5. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
2. How much does Gaev earn at his job?
3. What does Charlotta carry out in Act 4?
4. Who dreams of entering a convent?
5. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)