|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Trofimov's father's profession?
(a) A professor.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A circus performer.
2. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
3. What did Lopakhin sow three-thousand of in the spring?
(b) Cherry trees.
4. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
5. Who takes out an umbrella as if to hit someone in Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyubov ask of Lopakhin regarding the estate in Act 4?
2. Whose arrival is Lyubov anxiously awaiting in Act 3?
3. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
4. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
5. At the end of Act 2, a distinctive sound is heard in the distance which the characters take note of. What sound is heard?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)