|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhin offer to Trofimov in Act 4?
2. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
(a) 420 rubles.
(b) 100 rubles.
(c) 300 rubles.
(d) 180 rubles.
3. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
4. Who is always mumbling?
5. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dashenka?
2. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
3. Which character wears all black?
4. What is Yasha holding at the beginning of Act 4?
5. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)