|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The auction of the estate.
(b) The departure of Anya.
(c) The arrival of the Countess.
(d) The estate has been divided into summer cottages.
2. Who drinks the champagne?
3. Where is Lyubov going in Act 4?
4. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(d) The Countess.
5. What time does the auction end?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lyubov refer to in Act 4 as, "grown pale and thin, and cries all the time?"
2. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
3. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
4. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
5. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)