|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
(b) The Servant Boy.
(c) Twenty-Two Calamities.
2. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
3. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) Human beings.
(b) The Countess.
(c) Vicious monsters.
(d) Slaughtered animals.
4. In Act 4, Lyubov compares Anya's eyes to what?
5. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard cue.
(b) The bookcase.
(c) A table.
(d) A billiard ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "They didn't light the stoves today; it doesn't matter, since we're leaving?"
2. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
3. What is Anya's plan in Act 4?
4. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Lopakhin offer to Trofimov in Act 4?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)