|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
2. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
3. What does Gaev accuse Lubyov of doing in the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Selling the billiard table.
(b) Swindling the peasants.
(c) Giving up the orchard.
(d) Giving her purse to the peasants.
4. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
5. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A cucumber.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A mandolin.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
2. How long is the estate empty?
3. Where is Trofimov going in Act 4?
4. Who drinks the champagne?
5. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)