|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the estate empty?
(b) Until the Spring.
(c) Until the Winter.
(d) Until the Fall.
2. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
(b) They were serfs.
(c) Taught at a small school house.
(d) They were merchants.
3. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What purchases does Gaev have with him when he returns to the estate in Act 3?
(a) Herring and anchovies.
(b) Candy and cakes.
(c) Fruits and vegetables.
(d) Champagne and cognac.
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the estate near the end of Act 2?
2. What does Pishchik arrive to do in Act 4?
3. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
4. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
5. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)