|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Gaev do at the end of the play?
(a) Move to Paris.
(b) Take a train to Moscow.
(c) Stay with Lopakhin.
(d) Take a job at the bank.
2. What was Trofimov's father's profession?
(a) A circus performer.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A professor.
3. Who is always mumbling?
4. How does Lyubov's son die?
(a) He dies from Tuberculosis.
(b) He jumps off the roof.
(c) He drowns in the river.
(d) He falls from a cherry tree.
5. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trofimov looking for in Act 4?
2. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
3. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
4. Where are Trofimov's rubbers?
5. Who has brought champagne to the estate at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)