|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
(a) Throw them into the well.
(b) Send them to the Countess.
(c) Give them to him.
(d) Swallow them.
2. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
3. Which character declares, "All of Russia is our orchard?"
4. Where is Varya planning to go in Act 4?
(a) To the nunnery.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To be a housekeeper for the Ragulins'.
(d) To Moscow.
5. What is Anya's plan in Act 4?
(a) To pass her high-school exams and work.
(b) To go to Paris.
(c) To go to Moscow with Gaev.
(d) To go to Moscow with Lyubov.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
2. What is the general question regarding Firs in Act 4?
3. What does Charlotta carry out in Act 4?
4. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
5. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)