|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A silver coin.
(c) A basket of cherries.
(d) A kopek.
2. What sound is repeated in Acts 2 and 4?
(a) The sound of a carriage leaving.
(b) The sound of a snapped string dying mournfully away.
(c) The sound of wood being chopped.
(d) The sound of an owl.
3. Where is Trofimov going in Act 4?
4. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Send for the Countess.
(b) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Look truth in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
3. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
4. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
5. What does Lopakhin offer to Trofimov in Act 4?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)