|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays behind, crying, before exiting in Act 4?
(a) Gaev and Lyubov.
(b) Yasha and Danyasha.
(c) Firs and Yepikhodov.
(d) Varya and Anya.
2. Who takes out an umbrella as if to hit someone in Act 4?
3. What does Yepikhodov crush with a suitcase in Act 4?
(a) A hat box.
(b) The chandelier.
(c) The dog.
(d) The billiard table.
4. Which character represents the rising middle class of turn-of-century Russia?
5. Which character is in love with Trofimov?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character represents the dying out of the slaves?
2. How long has Lyubov been away?
3. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
4. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
5. Where is Varya planning to go in Act 4?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)