|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gaev constantly eat?
(a) Sunflower seeds.
(b) Dried herring.
2. What does Pishchik arrive to do in Act 4?
(a) Repay his debts.
(b) Take Lyubov to the train.
(c) Say farewell to the servants.
(d) Propose to Varya.
3. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A scoundrel.
(c) A miser.
(d) A cheapskate.
4. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 10,000 per year.
(b) 3,000 per year.
(c) 25,000 per year.
(d) 6,000 per year.
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Charlotta ask for a position?
2. Who drinks the champagne?
3. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
4. What does Gaev accuse Lubyov of doing in the beginning of Act 4?
5. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)