|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes out an umbrella as if to hit someone in Act 4?
2. Who drinks the champagne?
3. What does Pishchik arrive to do in Act 4?
(a) Propose to Varya.
(b) Repay his debts.
(c) Take Lyubov to the train.
(d) Say farewell to the servants.
4. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
5. What is Trofimov looking for in Act 4?
(a) His overcoat.
(b) His books.
(c) His luggage.
(d) His rubber boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Act 4 take place in?
2. What can Varya not live without?
3. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
4. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
5. What is Yasha holding at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)