|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard in the distance in Act 4?
(a) The sound of church bells.
(b) The sound of horses running.
(c) The sound of the train arriving.
(d) The sound of axes chopping down the trees.
2. Which character has a dog?
3. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
(a) Five hundred thousand.
(b) Fifteen thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Three hundred thousand.
4. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
5. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
(a) A feather.
(b) A ruble.
(c) A billiard ball.
(d) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
2. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
3. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
4. How does Lyubov's son die?
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)