|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Yasha go at the end of the play?
(c) He will stay at the estate.
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A cow.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bird.
3. In Act 2, why does Gaev say he must go to town the following day?
(a) He is getting married.
(b) He is buying the estate.
(c) He is selling cherries.
(d) He has a meeting with someone who may give him a loan.
4. What will Gaev do at the end of the play?
(a) Take a job at the bank.
(b) Move to Paris.
(c) Stay with Lopakhin.
(d) Take a train to Moscow.
5. How does Lyubov's son die?
(a) He drowns in the river.
(b) He jumps off the roof.
(c) He falls from a cherry tree.
(d) He dies from Tuberculosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
2. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
3. How much money does the Countess send?
4. How much does Gaev earn at his job?
5. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)