|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
2. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To let him play billiards.
(b) To take him to Paris with her.
(c) To take him for a drive.
(d) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
3. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Being too young to understand.
(c) Being too foolish in love.
(d) Breaking the billiard cue.
4. How much does Gaev earn at his job?
(a) Ten thousand a year.
(b) Six thousand a year.
(c) Eight thousand a year.
(d) Forty thousand a year.
5. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trofimov claim Lyubov's lover has done?
2. What do the Englishmen discover on Pishchik's land?
3. Who drinks the champagne?
4. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
5. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)