|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
2. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) The Post-Office Clerk.
(c) The Stationmaster.
(d) The peasants.
3. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
4. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) An ass.
(b) A monster.
(c) A jackal.
(d) An addlepate.
5. Where does Yepikhodov go in Act 4?
(a) He will accompany Lopakhin.
(b) He will go with Varya.
(c) He will stay at the estate.
(d) He will go to Moscow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drinks the champagne?
2. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
3. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
4. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
5. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)