|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
2. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(a) Spending money recklessly.
(c) Abusing the servants.
3. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 6,000 per year.
(b) 25,000 per year.
(c) 3,000 per year.
(d) 10,000 per year.
4. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
(a) To take care of her lover who was ill.
(b) To replace the estate.
(c) To give her daughter on her wedding day.
(d) To rent it out for profit.
5. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
(b) He beat Lopakhin.
(c) He gave him up for adoption.
(d) He fed him candies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
2. Who wears white throughout the play?
3. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
4. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
5. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)