|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
2. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 6,000 per year.
(b) 10,000 per year.
(c) 25,000 per year.
(d) 3,000 per year.
3. In Act 2, why does Gaev say he must go to town the following day?
(a) He is buying the estate.
(b) He is selling cherries.
(c) He has a meeting with someone who may give him a loan.
(d) He is getting married.
4. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
5. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
3. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
4. Which character wears all black?
5. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)