|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
2. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
3. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
4. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
(b) Twenty-Two Calamities.
(c) The Servant Boy.
5. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(c) The Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
2. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
3. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
4. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
5. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)