|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
2. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
(a) Cod Liver oil.
(b) Sealing wax.
3. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Send for the Countess.
(c) Look truth in the eye.
(d) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
4. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
(b) The Servant Boy.
(d) Twenty-Two Calamities.
5. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
3. What is the setting for Act 2?
4. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
5. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)