|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
(a) It will be chopped down.
(b) It will be burned.
(c) It will be replanted.
(d) It will produce cherries for the town.
2. Which character quotes Nietzche in Act 3?
(a) The Stationmaster.
3. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
(a) "You are a marvelous dancer."
(b) "You are like a flower."
(c) "Will you marry me?"
(d) "Your hair is beautiful."
4. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
(a) That they will plant a new orchard.
(b) That they will buy the estate.
(c) That they will sell the cherries.
(d) That they will live with the Countess.
5. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Lyubov been away?
2. Who is Varya afraid will "fall in love?"
3. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
4. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)