|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
(a) That they will plant a new orchard.
(b) That they will sell the cherries.
(c) That they will buy the estate.
(d) That they will live with the Countess.
3. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(d) The Countess.
4. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
5. What is the common complaint about Gaev?
(a) He is in love with the maid.
(b) He drinks all the time.
(c) He sings too much.
(d) He talks too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
2. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
3. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
4. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
5. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)