|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A basket of cherries.
(c) A silver coin.
(d) A kopek.
2. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
(a) September 1.
(b) July 7.
(c) August 22.
(d) May 14.
3. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
4. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
5. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Stationmaster and the Post-Office Clerk.
(b) Lopakhin and Vershinen.
(c) The Countess and Anya.
(d) Gaev and the Banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
2. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
3. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
4. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
5. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)