|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He wants to dance.
(b) He's the only one to serve the guests.
(c) He cannot sleep.
(d) He has not bed to go to.
2. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
3. How old does Trofimov claim to be?
(c) Not yet 30.
(d) Not yet 50.
4. What does Gaev constantly eat?
(a) Dried herring.
(c) Sunflower seeds.
5. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
(a) The Servant Boy.
(c) Twenty-Two Calamities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has a dog?
2. Which character wears all black?
3. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
4. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
5. What do Lyubov and Varya mention in Act 2 that the peasants have been complaining about?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)