|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
2. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
3. Who dreams of entering a convent?
4. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
5. What is the common complaint about Gaev?
(a) He sings too much.
(b) He drinks all the time.
(c) He is in love with the maid.
(d) He talks too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
2. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
3. What purchases does Gaev have with him when he returns to the estate in Act 3?
4. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
5. Which character represents the dissolving upper class of turn-of-century Russia?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)