|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) Human beings.
(b) Vicious monsters.
(c) Slaughtered animals.
(d) The Countess.
3. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
4. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
5. What time does the auction end?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
2. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
3. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
4. What does Trofimov call Varya to tease her?
5. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)