|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(a) Spending money recklessly.
(b) Abusing the servants.
2. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
3. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
4. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
5. How does Lyubov's son die?
(a) He dies from Tuberculosis.
(b) He falls from a cherry tree.
(c) He drowns in the river.
(d) He jumps off the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
2. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
3. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
5. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)