|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
2. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
3. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
4. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Sell it to him.
(b) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(c) Sell it to the Countess.
(d) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
5. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
(d) A stranger in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
2. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
3. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
5. What effect comes from having the railway closer to the estate?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)