|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
2. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
3. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
(a) Ten thousand.
(b) Five hundred thousand.
(c) Three hundred thousand.
(d) Fifteen thousand.
4. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
(a) It will be chopped down.
(b) It will be replanted.
(c) It will produce cherries for the town.
(d) It will be burned.
5. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
(a) To give her daughter on her wedding day.
(b) To replace the estate.
(c) To take care of her lover who was ill.
(d) To rent it out for profit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Lyubov been away?
2. How much money does the Countess send?
3. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
5. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)