|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
2. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
3. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
4. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
5. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A cucumber.
(b) A mandolin.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Varya not live without?
2. Which character has a dog?
3. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
4. How much money does the Countess send?
5. Which character says, "We are above love?"
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)