|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
2. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
3. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
(a) World War I.
(b) The onset of Communism.
(c) The Emancipation.
(d) World War II.
4. How long has Lyubov been away?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
2. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
4. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)