|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
2. How long has Lyubov been away?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Twelve years.
3. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
4. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
5. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
3. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
4. At the end of Act 2, a distinctive sound is heard in the distance which the characters take note of. What sound is heard?
5. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)