|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes of Lyubov's lover?
(a) He dies on the train.
(b) He marries her daughter.
(c) He leaves her for another woman.
(d) He inherits a fortune.
2. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
3. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
4. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
5. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
(a) The onset of Communism.
(b) The Emancipation.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
3. Who wears white throughout the play?
4. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
5. What does Trofimov claim Lyubov's lover has done?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)