|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Emancipation.
(c) The onset of Communism.
(d) World War I.
2. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A mandolin.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) A guitar.
3. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
4. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Countess and Anya.
(b) The Stationmaster and the Post-Office Clerk.
(c) Gaev and the Banker.
(d) Lopakhin and Vershinen.
5. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
2. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
3. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
4. What becomes of Lyubov's lover?
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)