|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhin order the orchestra to do at the end of Act 3?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Strike up.
(c) Go home.
(d) Stop playing.
2. Who wears white throughout the play?
3. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
(a) 420 rubles.
(b) 300 rubles.
(c) 100 rubles.
(d) 180 rubles.
4. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) The Countess.
(b) Human beings.
(c) Slaughtered animals.
(d) Vicious monsters.
5. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dreams of entering a convent?
2. What does the Stationmaster recite from in Act 3?
3. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
4. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
5. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)