|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes of Lyubov's lover?
(a) He leaves her for another woman.
(b) He inherits a fortune.
(c) He marries her daughter.
(d) He dies on the train.
2. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
(b) Sell it to him.
(c) Sell it to the Countess.
(d) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
4. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
(a) It will produce cherries for the town.
(b) It will be replanted.
(c) It will be burned.
(d) It will be chopped down.
5. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard ball.
(b) A table.
(c) The bookcase.
(d) A billiard cue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
2. What effect comes from having the railway closer to the estate?
3. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
4. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
5. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)