|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
2. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
(a) Varya and Anya.
(b) Varya and Pishchik.
(c) Lyubov and Anya.
(d) Firs and Gaev.
3. Who dreams of entering a convent?
4. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
5. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He fed him candies.
(b) He beat Lopakhin.
(c) He gave him up for adoption.
(d) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trofimov claim Lyubov's lover has done?
2. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
3. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
4. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
5. Who is Varya afraid will "fall in love?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)