|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
(a) They don't tip.
(b) They are snobbish.
(c) They are too rowdy.
(d) They are not nobility.
2. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A scoundrel.
(c) A cheapskate.
(d) A miser.
4. How long has Lyubov been away?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Ten years.
5. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(b) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
(c) Sell it to the Countess.
(d) Sell it to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
2. Which character wears all black?
3. Who wears white throughout the play?
4. What does Gaev constantly eat?
5. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)