|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the auction end?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Four o'clock.
2. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Julius Caesar.
(d) King Lear.
3. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A mandolin.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A cucumber.
(d) A revolver.
4. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
5. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
2. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
3. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
4. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
5. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)