|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
2. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
3. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
(a) Sealing wax.
(b) Cod Liver oil.
4. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
5. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's cigar smoke.
(b) Yasha's dancing.
(c) Yasha's magic tricks.
(d) Yasha's guitar playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the estate near the end of Act 2?
2. Who is mentioned as being "prepared to buy the estate" at auction?
3. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
4. Which character wears all black?
5. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)