|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
2. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
3. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bird.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A horse.
4. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He cannot sleep.
(b) He wants to dance.
(c) He has not bed to go to.
(d) He's the only one to serve the guests.
5. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
2. What does Trofimov call Varya to tease her?
3. Who dreams of entering a convent?
4. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
5. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)