|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He gave him up for adoption.
(b) He fed him candies.
(c) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
(d) He beat Lopakhin.
2. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) The Countess.
(b) Vicious monsters.
(c) Slaughtered animals.
(d) Human beings.
3. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(b) Spending money recklessly.
(d) Abusing the servants.
4. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's cigar smoke.
(b) Yasha's guitar playing.
(c) Yasha's dancing.
(d) Yasha's magic tricks.
5. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
2. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
3. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
4. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. How old is Varya?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)